Paul Bendix shoots 750-59X @ Holbrook

Brian,

And if Todd brings along his 2 puppies for even more company, I can't image how that trip would go?

Dave

Fantastic score, well done!

Paul

Thanks Ammion!
Remember meeting Gert and you and the rest of the S.A. Team at the 2011 Worlds. The SUMO is just a big Chip Smith Theoben Rapid. Will have to put my .20 barrel on next and see how that does.
Paul Bendix

Thanks Joe,
Sure hope to make one of your shoots soon. Maybe the next trip to Texas will leave the wife at her sisters and make a road trip of the west coast. Shooting at your range and meeting you is very high on my bucket list.
Paul

Thanks, it will be nice to have you here.

Regards,
Joe

Thanks Ammion!
Remember meeting Gert and you and the rest of the S.A. Team at the 2011 Worlds. The SUMO is just a big Chip Smith Theoben Rapid. Will have to put my .20 barrel on next and see how that does.
Paul Bendix

Hi Paul, I pulled out of the SA team that went to the US at the last minute in 2011 but competed in the World Cup (Czech Republic) last year. Most of the guys here use .20 in HV class.
Paul van Gass

Last edited:
How lucky are we here in the Northeast to have such a champion shooting with us? Just by example alone he is definitely one of the very best. A true gentleman in ever sense of the word.

Dave Shattuck[/QUOTE]

Well said Dave!
Congrats Paul!!!!!!!!!

Not Only!!

Not Only has Paul been cleaning house with his air rifle with All those great scores
He also Shot 12 - 250's for a perfect 3000 in IR 50/50 UL class this past summer!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Paul!!!

Pete

Thanks Pete,
Glad your shooting Airgun at Salem.
The only trouble I spent $2,000 for Eley and it didn't last our short outdoor season.

See you at Salem or EastHampton.

Paul

Back