Paul Bendix shoots 750-31x in Open class at Northeast Regional!

Renegade

Paul Bendix put on a clinic for the rest of us today at the Northeast Regional, shooting a 750-31x agg in Open class with his Chip Smith Sumo .22, beating the next best score by 10 points. Great job Paul!

More results after the weekend is over,
Todd

Paul Bendix put on a clinic for the rest of us today at the Northeast Regional, shooting a 750-31x agg in Open class with his Chip Smith Sumo .22, beating the next best score by 10 points. Great job Paul!

Todd

Paul did the same thing at the Angletree rimfire match earlier this month. He’s on fire at the moment.

Looking forward to seeing the full scores.

Brian

Paul,

Someone had to be the first and you are now that person. For a shooter to shoot a 750 outdoors was unthinkable 4 years ago and now it has been done. That you did it in a USA class and with a Sumo makes it even more gratifying. Congratulations.

thank you

Thank you Paul for keeping the dream alive.

Congratulations to not only a super shooter but also a super human being.

Frank Tirrell

Congratulations Paul. You once again lead the way while the rest of us could only sit back enjoy the show. It was an honor to be there to see you accomplish such a feat, one that few others will ever achieve.

Dave Shattuck

Congratulations Paul! I'm not one bit surprised. I'm sorry not to have shot rimfire with you yet this year but.....only a little bit!;) You're one of the best!

Also congrats to you Dave on the AGG! Great job!
Looks like you guys had a great match.
Keith

Very impressive Paul

It's one thing to do it, but to do it at a Regional Match against top competition is a special achievement.

Congratulations !

Dwight

Todd

Todd, thanks for putting on the North East Nationals again for the third year! Glad the conditions were great.

Great seeing Doug and Matt from CA. Dan and Mark you guys were missed. Hope to shoot with everyone
This summer or indoors in Sept. At Holbrook.

Paul

Awesome job, Paul!

Way to go!

Mike

Mike, you will be shooting 750's in LV or HV class soon. It took me 6 plus years to shoot a 250 outdoors and the next year 3 more 250 on the same match!
In your first month shooting outdoors how many 250's have you shot ? A dozen or more?

Paul

Paul did the same thing at the Angletree rimfire match earlier this month. He’s on fire at the moment.

Looking forward to seeing the full scores.

Brian

Brian,
The Mass State Shoot is at Angletree this Sat. Hope the storm moves out of the area and less than 50 mph winds. I bet no 250 at all.

Thanks for the BIPM $$$ prizes.

Paul

Congratulations Paul. You once again lead the way while the rest of us could only sit back enjoy the show. It was an honor to be there to see you accomplish such a feat, one that few others will ever achieve.

Dave Shattuck

David,
Thanks for the Kudos. Glad your shoulder was better for the shoot!
Congrats on your FOUR trophies and the BIG $$$ winner!
Paul

Keith,
Will be staying at the Camp the rest of the Summer but will miss three more shoots because of weddings.
Paul

It's one thing to do it, but to do it at a Regional Match against top competition is a special achievement.

Congratulations !

Dwight
Dwight,
The next time I go to Texas will have to look you up. Sorry you couldn't make Salem this year.
Maybe if they pick Saint Louis 60 benches for a National shoot.

Join in with the BIPM postal matches for now.

Paul

Back