Pappas One Piece Rest

R

Ruger1

Has anyone used a Pappas one piece rest for ara benchrest shooting. I really like the looks of the Ahrens one piece rest but I can't get ahold of them. I would appreciate any input about the Pappas rest. Thanks in advance. I am going to be using a Robertson rimfire benchrest stock (it is a new stock, as I understand just available).

There may be more Pappa's rests in use in ARA than any other brand. Works great. Reasonable price...one of the best values in the marketplace.

Been using a Pappas rest the last two years in ARA matches, now two other people have them in our club.
It is a great rest and widely used in ARA.

Pappas.....

Absolutley love mine! Also when James made it for me i had him put a couple extra holes in it so i could adjust the length and originally had him set it up for Fudd and Hoehn tops and later ordered his top also. He is a great guy to do bussiness with.
Colt.45

Bill Pippin is making a great rest. I bought one several months ago. The very best that I have seen. Top quality.
Jim

Pappas Rest

I've tried many rests and unquestionably the Pappas is the best by a long Shot. You can't go wrong with one. Good Luck

James Pappas has thought of every tiny detail in his rest.

I love mine. It gives you the feeling that you are looking through a fine transit level. It is that steady.

Concho Bill

Anybuddy have any pictures of this "Pippin" rest?

Or perhaps a link? TIA......

I believe James has a running ad in the "Classifieds" under "Equipment", then click on "Rests and Bags", go to the second page and open "ONE PIECE REST FOR RIMFIRE". His coctact info is listed at the bottom of the page.

And, by the way, Roger von Aherns is listed in the "Classifieds" as well under "Components", then click on "Other" and go to the "Ahrens Tuner Weights". His contact info can be found there.

Good luck,

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
After looking at a number of one piece rests at the nationals, I decided I was going to have one. I liked the Pappas and have one on order right now, expecting it in a week or so.....Slim

I love my Pappas rest its one of my best investments yet.Hey David you get that new rest I bet you will win your club this year I hope the Pappas and that new ammo I sent you will put you way over the top this year.You came close this past season but I will bet you win it this year Jerry.

Pappas one piece rest

Jerry, sure do want to thank you for helping me out in selecting the Pappas rest and the ammo.:) We have some very good shooters in the club and maybe I can give them a little comp. this year. :D We are starting our season Saturday May 3rd. We may have to wear our hip boots to go down range to set our targets. :eek: Jerry take care and the best to you and your wife.....Slim :)

Email to Slim

Hi Slim,
It seems every time I send you an email it comes back. Any ideas? I got your phone number from Jay and forwarded it to James Pappas the other day. Glad you are getting one and shoot straight.
Gene

One Piece Rest

Hi Gene, glad to hear from you. Looking foreward to seeing you at the Nationals. My e-mail address is, dschliem@ticon.net It seems to work for some people. Just got an e-mail from James Pappas that my one piece rest has been shipped :).....Slim

I also have a Pappas and am very happy overall with function and quality.

Is this rest by "Bill Pippin" just a joke by poster pepper1071?

Searched the net but could not find

Back