Ohio State ARA Tournament Results

J

JLG.

Man what a day 24 shooters and what a day to be shooting.There were several big scores shot today Mike Sherrel came in 2nd place on a target with a 2450 imagine that.
T-1 2350 Mark Meadows
T-2 2350 Mark Meadows
T-3 2400 Jerry Graves
T-4 2500 Jerry Graves
T-5 2300 Dana Aumend
T-4 2350 Doug Holsinger

1st place agg winner with a 2350,2350,2350,2150,2350=13,900=2316.66agg. Mark Meadows.
2nd was Jerry Graves 13725=2287.5 agg.
3rd Wally (beau)Smallwood 13,375=2229.16agg
4th Mike Sherrle 13325=2220.83agg.
5th Ray Hess 13200=2220agg.
Thanks again Beau for doing the plugging and Gene Davis for doing the computer work.Foster,Todd,Dana and anyone else I forgot for help roughing the targets.This was one of the best matches I have shot in for a great while Mark son your on fire run with it go to the Mich.State tournament and put a big Hoosier whupping on them like you did us!For now on your name is MR.2350!Thanks for everyone that showed up and drove so far for the price of fuel and ammo your all true shooters to do what you all do. Jerry

Thanks Jerry and all of the Ohio gang for putting on one heck of a tournament. Going down to the last card like that sure keeps everybody arround. With you shooting a 2400 then 2500 sure put you right back up there. I knew that if I shot another 2350 that I could still get out scored. I don't think I could of had anything more for you. Thanks to all who made it a great shoot. Mark

Consistancy

Mark:
I've always said, that consistancy will win more events than high targtes every now and then. Your skill will shine regardless of your equipment. Congradulations.

Mark:
I've always said, that consistancy will win more events than high targtes every now and then. Your skill will shine regardless of your equipment. Congradulations.

Fred, You old dog, "regardless"

Four In A Row!

Mark,
Congratulations On Winning The Ohio State A.r.a. Tournament. Four In A Row, (Mo, In, Ky, Oh) Keep On Rolling. You Are Certainly The Man To Beat. See You And Mike At Livonia. Sincerely, Doug Brown

Ohio State Tournament

Jerry, We had a great time at your place, everyone is always so friendly. Mary always feels so welcome and really enjoys visiting with all of the Ohio gang. I'm fortunate that she enjoys all of the friends we make as much as I do. It makes it a lot easier for me to invest in our game, if you know what I mean.

What can I say, Mark is on fire......the rides home seem to be getting longer for me......I'm either going to have to start shooting better or traveling closer.

That was an awesome 2500 card you shot. It was a dead heat race between you and Mark for the win. Both of you left it all on the range.

Beau, you have been shooting well all year and you were right there again at this tournament......yours is coming......keep up the good work....Also, thanks for doing the difficult job of plugging for all of us.....it is impossible to please everyone, but in my book you did a fantastic job.

Thanks to all of the other competitors for all their hospitality and friendship. The Ohio gang is one tough bunch of shooters.

Mike Sherrill

Back