ohio rimfire benchrest matches

O

oneqik6

Does anyone know of any clubs that hold sanctioned, or un-sanctioned rimfire benchrest matches in Ohio?

Thanks

Walnut hill doesnt shoot sanctioned matches anymore they only shoot money matches on Friday night by invite. JLG

Van Wert Rifle Club will be holding benchrest matches starting in May running thru October. Second Sat. of the month, 10:00 am start time. These are not sanctioned, but more for fun with payouts going to the 1st and 2nd place winners of each match. For more info email timerider@roadrunner.com.

nekfg has a 4 card ara match feb.19th in ashland ky. nekfg.com

sat. the 12th
at dave horners on bloom furnace in south webester ohio starts at 6

@ oneqik6, You may want to mention that you are in the Cleveland area. Open your area of inquiry up to parts of PA and even NY.

Bigredplane: Is that you Scott? We are pretty similar to the matches that Byron runs in Antwerp. Open sight class, heavy barrel target rifles and sporter, uses the A23/5 target. Scope class, dedicated target rifles with high power scopes uses a varient of an ARA target. I am going to use a new target for sporter class scoped rifles this year. I haven't decided which one to use yet. $5.00 per match to shoot, 15 min time limit. No restrictions on rests as long as they are not attached to the bench. All targets are shot at 50 yds.

Mike T.
Van Wert Rifle Club

Mike yes that me (scott). Here's my thing all I have now is a All custom made Hall action gun. Is that what your call a dediated target rifles class ?

Scott

Scott: We consider your Hall to be in the custom class. We don't shoot a custom class anymore. Didn't you used to shoot an Anschutz? That would be considered a target rifle.

John: I used to shoot ARA at Hillsdale and Wabash. I really can't afford to travel and shoot like I used to. Still have my rifle, and I have been tossing around the idea of selling it. I have been wanting to come over to one of your matches just to say hello to some of the fellows I used to shoot with.

I remember you Mike. Unless it is a "loose the house" deal I'd keep that Winchester 52. We'd love to see you even if it was just a social visit. Scott, I believe, got rid of his Anschutz, but I'm not absolutely sure.

John

Mike & John

I did get rid of the Anschutz can't keep them all you know $$$$, gotta have money for ammo. I also have a other custom gun built on a 40X action. It all new but tuner. Mike can I shoot at Van Wert but not be in pay out but I would pay some to shoot. Can't get to much practice you know.

John

You will see me in Wabash.

AFTER WEATHER BREAKS THURSDAY NIGHT SHOOTS AT STEUBENVILLE RIFLE AND PISTOL CLUB, RICHMOND OHIO 6-9 PM 50 YARDS 2 SHOTS BEST GROUP AND BEST X, contact rwcooper2@gotmc.net

Back