North East Regional Championship Dates

Renegade

The Salem Pistol and Rifle Club will host the North East Regional Air Rifle Benchrest Championship on Sat, June 30th and Sun. July 1st this year. The range will be open for practice all day Fri, June 29th. Classes offered will be WRABF LV and HV, USARB Open 25meter and 50 yard/and or 25m Springer depending on interest, order of matches to be determined. Cost is $60 to enter plus $20 per class, no minimum number of classes this year. This includes at least bbq lunch both days, and dinner on Sat if enough people let me know in advance they will stay after the awards that day.
I'll post more details as they are finalized and will also share a list of area lodging.
Looking forward to another successful NE Regional!
Todd Banks

Last edited:
Thanks Todd and Salem gang! Hope to make it and shoot all classes including Springer!

Chris S.

Thanks Todd for running the Regionals again this year.

Todd,Pete
With my failing health I hope to be able to shoot at the Regionals, if not will help out collecting targets and what ever else I can do.

Paul Bendix

I'll be there for Saturday, not sure about Sunday yet. It will have to be a game time decision. I hope to see you next month at the FT match.

John

Schedule of events and competitors list

After a poll of shooters interested in attending the match the following schedule has been decided on:
Fri June 29- Range available for practice, tech testing and registration (possibly Thur. but you would be sharing the range with any club members that wish to use the range)
Sat, June 30- 7:30-8:45am, tech testing and registration.
9:00am, LV class followed by HV class.
Late afternoon, Springer Class
Sun, July 1- 7:30-8:45, tech testing and registration for late entrants for Open Class
9:00am, Open 25 meters followed by Open 50 yards.
Lunch will be served Sat and Sunday between the first and second matches.

Competitors list
1. Ken Hicks
2. Mark Marini
3. Chris Sloan
4. Howard Williams
5. Mike Heverly
6. Todd Banks
7. John French
8. John Eroh
9. Stuart Spector
10. Chas DiCapua
11. Rick Ingraham