NOAA weather for the big shoots

C

caroby

This week are two big shoots in the USA.

The Super Shoot North Lawrence, OH:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?site=cle&FcstType=text&site=CLE&map.x=190&map.y=181

Tonight: Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. North wind between 6 and 9 mph becoming calm.

Friday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. Calm wind becoming north between 7 and 10 mph.

Friday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. North wind between 6 and 9 mph.

Saturday: Sunny, with a high near 69. North wind between 7 and 13 mph.

Saturday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 43. North wind between 8 and 11 mph becoming calm.

Sunday: Sunny, with a high near 78.

The Best in the West Raton, NM :

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?site=abq&map.x=256&map.y=16

Friday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 71. Windy, with a southwest wind 15 to 20 mph increasing to between 35 and 40 mph. Winds could gust as high as 55 mph.

Friday Night: A 10 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. Windy, with a southwest wind 25 to 30 mph decreasing to between 15 and 20 mph. Winds could gust as high as 45 mph.

Saturday: A 10 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a high near 73. Windy, with a southwest wind 15 to 20 mph increasing to between 25 and 30 mph. Winds could gust as high as 45 mph.

Saturday Night: A 10 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy and windy, with a low around 41.

Sunday: Sunny, with a high near 79.

Gonna be windy at Raton....!
Good Luck all!
cale

Talk About Wind

Several years ago, a Farley rest was blown off a bench at Raton.:eek:
Bryan

5-23-08

Windy.................Way windy................
Most told me they were fireforming brass in hopes of a better day tomorrow.
Don't hold your breath.
I left the range about 2pm and there were flags Boo Koo in the horizontal position. And groups to match.
If the weather forecasts hold true, I expect to see mid 2 aggs at best, and probably closer to 3's.
Bryan

Back