Nine year old Noah Johns

you dont get out much do you

there may be some for sale at the calgary gun show, the biggest in westen canada. it will retial in the retail stores for $13-$15 plus tax and shipping, you can get some for $10 plus tax and shipping form the importer who will be placing an order next week, they have confirmed their pricing with eley directly and getting it shipping around Xmas.

lapua master X and super club and some eley will also be for sale from 3 tables as per last year,

Jefferson

Noah/Eley

Eley is that good ,but SO IS NOAH!!!!! others are shooting Eley but can't catch him. Bill s/Ouachita MD.

I thought that Noah Johns shooting is remarkable and that this is the proper forum to discuss this.
He sure looks happy and really having a great time shooting I thought .

Since I just shot all my old orange box Eley up I was curious about current availability of the new Eley lots .

Thank you Jefferson -I think .
Keep that attitude in court and you will make some friends or not.

Stonewall:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Noah
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1243.jpg
    IMG_1243.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 708
Stinewall

I thought that Noah Johns shooting is remarkable and that this is the proper forum to discuss this.
He sure looks happy and really having a great time shooting I thought .

Since I just shot all my old orange box Eley up I was curious about current availability of the new Eley lots .

Thank you Jefferson -I think .
Keep that attitude in court and you will make some friends or not.

Stonewall:D

Do you know if Noah shot all of his targets this year with ELEY Club ammo?

You are certainly correct that his shooting is remarkable. We just might have a child prodigy on our hands!!

Noah Johns has shot Eley Team Ammo all year long off of machine #1 Lot # 10264 velocity 1067. We paid $7.00 per box for this ammo. We have saw at least five 250's shot in one match using this ammo. Noah has set 3 state records using this team ammo. The availability is slim right now, but contact Bob Collins and he will let you know when it will become available. Bob's number is (478) 472-7176. The Eley Team Ammo is Killer! Good Shooting Noah Johns and (Grandpa) Bruce Doster

Noah

Lad I hope you stay with this game and don't get side tracked by something like girls! You need to take this show on the road and it won't be cheap. Have Gramp start a website where we can follow you and send contributions to help you along. You're obviously the best thing since canned soda! My best, Guy Pike

Congratulations,

I'm glad Noah is shooting as well as he is. I, for one, wish I'd started at an earlier age. My introduction to shooting was in the DCRA. Unfortunately, my eyesight is no longer capable of doing what is required to do to shoot metallic sights targets at 25-50 mtrs. But I hope that this surge in quality shooting for Noah continues. It is a gift to see this kind of performance. His knowledge of the sport must be framed by knowledgeable and acccurate coaching. I sincerely hope to read more about his continued improvement in this difficult discipline.

Good shooting, Noah,

Tazzman

I am offended

look at his silly grin, that Kid knows he can wup us all, I am staying home from now on , hehehehehe

wish I could do the same,

Jeff:eek:

Back