Next Tomball Club Match.....

jackie schmidt

Our next Benchrest Club Match, (score), will be held Sunday Morning June 7, starting at 9:am sharp.

As a reminder, we shoot 4 classes, Factory, Modified, and Benchrest, and HBR.

The gates will be open at 6:am, we shoot a complete 100 yard agg on the official NBRSA Score Targets.

We encourage any shooter who has a Rifle to come out and participate. Bring something that shoots, and we will find a class for it. The entry fee is $15, a great bargain.

Any questions, call me on my cell at (832) 689-4157. ..........jackie

Last edited:
Tomball

Planning on being there. My Son and Granddaughter are planning on being there as well.

Joe

Joe

I look forward to seing you and your familly.

I have had several calls from new shooters who want to come out and see what this is all about. I hope we have a good turnout...........jackie

Tomball Gun Club

12600 Zion Road, Tomball, Texas. You will see a Yellow sign with the TGC Logo at the beginning of a dirt road. Follow the dirt road through two gates until you reach the range.

GW

Aerial View of the Tomball Gun Club Range

what is the address for the range?

Larry

For a aerial view of the range that will show you your house and the range in the same picture. :)

#1 Go to the Google website.

#2 Click on maps.

#3 Type in the address box the Tomball Gun Club address that Gary provided you (12600 Zion Rd Tomball Tx 77375).

#4 Click on the satellite view.

#5 Then click on the address. You can adjust the size of the map to your
liking.

This aerial view will give you a good idea of where the range is located in relation to the city of Tomball.

Hope this helps.....

Last edited:
Dang Vic, that satellite can't see my cruddy groups can it? Now I'm really worried about big brother. In any case, I'll be there, been doing some tweaking around.

curtis

Larry

I have a class set up for Legal NBRSA Hunters Class. We did not have any show up for the first match of the year, perhaps we will have some come out for our second one..........jackie

22+ X VFS Competitors

Only 9 mph at Tomball. I suspect it will take 22+ X's to win the Benchrest Class...........jackie

There will be several competitors capable of 22+ X scores. The reining club match champion Gary Walters is at the top of the list. His scored a impressive
250-20x to take the win at the first match of the year!!! Can He score two victories in a row???

Other notables are Nick Marino, Guillermo "Geramo" Villareal, Dale Metzger,
Ed Bernabeo, Russell Mathews, and Ken Starr shooting Jackie's "super hot" 30 BR!!!

Good Luck to all!!!

BTTT

Vic

Don't forget that very vivid dream I had about you dropping a point in the last match.

"Big Bertha" is not shooting as well as it did in February. The 30's are probably going to beat-up on me this time. Maybe not! We will do the best we can with those little bitty bullets against the mighty 30's.

GW

Pressure?

There will be several competitors capable of 22+ X scores. The reining club match champion Gary Walters is at the top of the list. His scored a impressive
250-20x to take the win at the first match of the year!!! Can He score two victories in a row???

Other notables are Nick Marino, Guillermo "Geramo" Villareal, Dale Metzger,
Ed Bernabeo, Russell Mathews, and Ken Starr shooting Jackie's "super hot" 30 BR!!!

Good Luck to all!!!

BTTT

Yes he can, now I can fill the pressure:)
Geramo.

Factory and modified classes

There will also be some good shooters show up in the Factory and Modivied rifle classes. The competition will be just as intense in these classes. Dan Evens and Joe R. Duke both shot well in the factory class. The modified class should be interesting as well.

Don't forget that there will be a "shooter of the year" award for the factory class as well. It will be awarded using the same rules as the overall "shooter of the year" award.

Tomorrow's weather still holding at "Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 90s. South winds 10 to 15 mph".

Joe

Back