New smartphone app allows user to digitally tag gunowners home

afrench

unbelievable.

it appears some professor has created an app that allows the public to 'anonymously' tag a gun owners home.

take a few minutes and visit the website. the FAQ and tagging guide are especially enraging.

http://gungeomarker.org/

Last edited:
Put in Pelosi's and Bloomberg's addresses. The professor's too while you're at it.

Where have I heard about something like this before? Oh yeah, that was when the Jews had to wear patches on their lapels showing that they were Jewish. Liberals, what a waste of human protoplasm.

As far as i'm concerned the only dangerous guns are those in the hands of criminals or actual terrorists (same thing). Anyone else's gun(s) no matter the type or number that are not being pointed at anyone aren't dangerous. The fools that come up with this sort of crap need tied to a post and flogged for a few days.

I would think the gun owners could get behind this and corrupt their app! Just think about it you pick a bunch of people or communities that you don't like and you enter the addresses and flood their system with eronious information! I know they could do the same but if all us gunowners start plugging in bad infor whats their map going to look like? If you read the article that was one of the problems hacking their system and eronieous information! Could you imagine getting a list of names and addresses of PETA members and plugging that into their data base!!

Last edited:
unbelievable.

it appears some professor has created an app that allows the public to 'anonymously' tag a gun owners home.

take a few minutes and visit the website. the FAQ and tagging guide are especially enraging.

http://gungeomarker.org/

Did the NRA approve this apparition? Until they do, it's not a real bogeyman. :D

I wonder what would happen if someone created an app for tagging the homes of people who are registered republicans, or one for those who are registered democrats, or one for <fill in the blank of a legal but socially unacceptable group membership>.

Back