new record group

C

cody finch

since nobody else has said it i will leo anderson shot a new pa, world record in the 17 pound class 3.47-100 . looking pretysmall .any way congradulations too my freind leo anderson for some great shooting as usual. cody finch

Record Group

Congratulations Leo, You guys either have some great shooting rifles, or some great conditions. When it's my turn to shoot all I see are the flags out straight. I'll have to take a look to see how my buddy Duane did!
Leo, keep up the good shooting. Gives the rest of us something to try to beat!
Joe Salt

leos reco...jpg (3.0 MB), leos reco...jpg (2.7 MB)
i don't know if this will work or not. if so it is leos almst record target from saturday with #10 getting up north on him. then sundays record. if it don't work, i could maybe email them to someone who knows what they are doing?
congrats again leo.
tom

i see it did not work

Last edited:
Congrats Leo. Am sure I speak for many others in asking for the specs on your rifles and load when you get the time. :D

Congrats

Great shooting Leo!
You deserve that record for sure.
Thanks for posting the info Cody, hope to see you all next year.

Congrats Leo;

As I said yesterday,Awesome shooting and what a weekend!!

Not only did Leo set two new 1000 yard light gun records (Williamsport rules, 10 shot groups in light gun) this past weekend, he also walked away with the coveted 'Two Gun' award which netted him a beautiful Bat action for his efforts.

Leo has also put together several pending agg records this summer which is a testimony to his dedication to the sport.

Someone needs to get the photos from "gonehunting" and get them posted as these are some amazing targets!!

What a great way to finish the 2008 season.

Richard Schatz

[/ATTACH]

i think this will do it. i needed to crop them down to fit.
tom

p.s. richard, congrats on your 100 saturday also. now you will have your mug on our website also, hope to see you make it over next march.
tom

Attachments

• saturday 99.jpg
    saturday 99.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 396
Last edited:
Are my eyes deceiving me?

Or is that a shot in the 9 ring? If so that is NOT a 3" group.

Very nice shoot'n there Leo.

Amazing, the 99 is centered much better than the 100!

Congratulations, Richard!

Congratulations, Richard Schatz on your .634 inch group at the 600 yd IBS match at Pierre, SD on July 25, 2008. It's a new state record and may be a national one also after verification.
I've got a question for anyone who can answer it. What is the smallest group shot with a .204 caliber in a sanctioned 600 yd match? Mic McPherson shot a 2.677 in the same match, 3.774 agg, with my personal 5mm/35 SMc. I would like to use this for advertising if no one has done better.
By Smalley

Or is that a shot in the 9 ring? If so that is NOT a 3" group.

Your are right, that's a 5.427 in group, shot by Leo the day before.
He also had one in the fours. Leo had a teriffic weekend

Gary.

Back