new range in Huntsville, Tx

Hi Mike,
Appreciate it if you could email me your contact details to discuss a match.

Thanks
Barry H

Texas National Tannerite Shootout

Yeehaw Mike. Can't wait to head down there and shoot. We can break in those new berms with some 2lb Tannerite targets. You can hold the first Texas National Tannerite (TNT) Shootout. One of a kind... only in Texas.

Tymn
Thats a great idea, we have a few tannerite junkies around here.
We shot some pill bottles filled with it in Jan., doesn't use much but still a good blast. We blew a hog 20 ft. in the air with it. Parts hanging out of the trees.
Should have some pictures monday of the roof going up.
You have any thoughts on a date for my clay pigeon shoot? Guess I better make a decision soon.
Been drinking lots of beer to stay in condition for your visit.

Mike,

Let us know when you open and also don't be shy about help. If you have some work that needs to be done post it up! I live off FM 1488 but travel to Shiro often where my family has property. Looking forward to a nice long range up north. I have been going to ASC down in Katy.

Lance

Terry

didn't know you where that close to me, I'm here in Giddings and shoot with Mike and the Dukes and at Tad's in San Angelo. Give me a shout sometime, I can get with you and show you what the targets are that Mike and others use.

later.
Tim Beasley
979-966-9973

Hay Tlm, will you be in Utopia in June? If the good Lords willing and the creers dont rise I plan on being there and will be bring a few shooters with me this year, and looking forward to meet you, if I have not already and just not remimbing it. ( A proublem with getting old )
But Yes we just live down the road from each other in Texas standards. I will PM you with my phone number so we can talk.
Terry Pohl

Huntsville Range

What are the contact details to schedule a match?

Thanks
Barry H

Terry
After talking with Mike on the phone, heck I remember you well, You or the wife was shooting a 6 Dasher I think and the other was a 6br. Heck you and I shot the same relay and we were the last two shooters on the end. Hope to see ya there!!

Back