"New Look" for the IBS webpage

Dick Grosbier

Club Coordinator
The IBS webpage has had a serious overhaul of it's appearance. This happened yesterday evening and was done by a professional web design person. I am more of a day to day maintenance type guy. At least 98% of it is correct and up to date but there is a lot of work I need to do on the older shooter ranking things and thats gonna take me a while. Also the 2009 Records that were set which I just uploaded a few days ago are gone and 2008's are showing now. This will all be fixed in the near future and as far as I have discerned so far everything else is in place. The Lady who did the work did a heckuva job but she was building new pages at same time as I was updating some of the old and a couple things kind of fell through the cracks. it will all be fixed soon and links added to most of the old content that is not there at this time.

Dick Grosbier
IBS Webmaster

Thanks Dick, you have always kept the IBS site in great shape. It's nice to have a good site as part of our organization and sport.

-Dave-

Nice

I really like that opening statement. It really takes some of the "edge", and intimidation factor, that makes many shooters shy away.

Good Job........jackie

new look for the ibs web site

Great job dick."
It's easy to navigate.
Gerry

new server

Has the site been moved to a new server as well?
DA -:)

Great Job

I truly enjoy the IBS Website especially the pictures from all the other ranges, heck the whole thing is great.

I for one appreciate all the work that goes into that Site.

THANK YOU!!

Dick,
You've done a hell of a job keeping that site looking great. I am always impressed with the speed that you post the scores of the matches, and the picture section is great. It really helped me to put a face to the names I read on the match reports. All that work will help a great deal when a new shooter wants to get information about IBS and benchrest in general.
Keep up the good work.
Mike

Back