new build

B

buzzard

my new build will be done by noon today,it is a falcon action peightel stock,and a rock creek barrell will be tunin it today to shoot at golds ara match on saturday,it is almost to pretty to shoot,14 coats of clear over a marbeled walnut andcurly maple stock it is gorgeous lets hope the drivetrain preforms as good as it looks hats off to bob putzbach a master at his craft he does it all from bedding to polishing to machineing

What kind of RC barrel did you go with? size/rifling, That Medford they have looks very interesting.

Theron

Your Barrel

Rock Creek ::
Question.....why did you go with Rock Creek ?
Thanks. :)

Jeff, I hope everything goes well. You got to be real excited about getting a new toy. Seeing how everyone is asking questions, I have one. When do I get to shoot it? lol, Tom

dont no how to post pictures,went with a rc because they were being talked about, its there version of the ratchet its a 5 groove,also have a 4 groove shillen ratchet if i need it ,the rc shot good this afternoon,got it together about an hour left of daylight thru a tuner on it set at 100 then a pappas slide,sighted the scope in after leveling it and shot a 2100 on an ara target with 1075 blue box cant wait to tune it up gonna shoot in a fun match in the morning then a sanctioned match at gold on saturday

it shot good came in 3rd out of 30 and it was never tuned,stayed after shoot and it is tuned now ill see how it goes tomorrow at gold shot a 2150 winner shot 2250,took pictures just now and bob is gonna post them later

Buzzards Falcon

This is a falcon action,Peightal stock, rock creek barrel, so far it seems to shoot

Attachments

• buzzards gun 323.jpg
    buzzards gun 323.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 468
  • buzzards gun 322.jpg
    buzzards gun 322.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 429
  • buzzards gun 320.jpg
    buzzards gun 320.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 444
5 cards have been shot with it,one on friday with tuner set at 100 and a jand j slide it shot a 2150,saturday went to gold after playin with tuner friday afternoon i found a setup that shot what i thought was better,it was tuner set at 460 no slide and a bungee on gun shot a 1875,second card shot same setup with no bungee shot a 1950,third card put the j an j slide on set at 100 no bungee and shot 2075,fourth card took the sand bag top off of the one piece pappas rest and put on the delrin top with slide and tuner set at 100 no bungee and shot a 2350 with the last 20 shots all 100's hopefully i can keep it rolling

Last edited by a moderator:
Buzzards Falcon HIGH ara target

buzzards high target for first ARA match @ gold .22 shooters with new Falcon. Good shooting and great 2450 for Alexis high target.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 325
Back