New 1K NBRSA Record

R

Regan Green

It has come to my attention that a new, two gun, six target (3 per gun) group record is pending verification from last Sunday's match at Byers.

There's a new sheriff in town...

Daryl Kopriva

I'll leave the details to you.

Congratulations!

Congratulations Daryl, what was the group agg.

Don, I thought you took the pending record targets from the Nationals with you so they wouldn't get misplaced.:confused:

James

Match Directors....
1 Targets must be signed by two Officials. (Range officer and or Referees).

2 Match Directors will send a copy of Match Registration form, World Record Submission form, and Targets to the Regional Director. The targets must not leave the club grounds except in the possession of a Match Official, someone who did not shoot the record.

This letter has been sent to ALL match Directors

Karl

congrats mr darryl

good to hear,you sure shot good at the nats as well,congrats sir. tim in tx

What I can recall...

I recall the HG groups being 4.xxx, 4.xxx and 5.xxx I can't say what the LG groups were for sure but they were all good and small. I think we may have to ban these Kansas boys here in CO:D

Mr. Green has been grooming our friend Daryl. Congrats again Daryl!

Great shooting Daryl

Another record falls on the eastern Colorado plains.

Richard Schatz

Thanks Regan, Tim, and Richard. If it were not for fellows like you all who are willing to share knowledge and expertise to help others get a start this sport would probably cease.

The targets as measured at the range were

Light gun 3 target agg 5.782"
Heavy 3 target agg 5.779"

2 Gun 6 target agg 5.780"

I looking forward to shooting with you all next season.

Daryl

Last edited:
wow,man i didnt know it was that small

man darryl,right there with reagan ,richard,glen and dwane.that has got to be a thrill.well we hope we can give you guys a run for the money next year. don can we vote on a handicap system?if your from texas you will get a 3 inch handicap? tim in tx

Back