Nesika Action Scope Bases

KS25-06

Are there any scope bases from manufactures such as Leupold, Weaver, ect. that will fit a Nesika J action?

I just made up a one piece base for a J action. The one I have cylindrical. I used a Davidson blank I got from Sinclair. The front of the receiver and the rear bridge are the same height so I made up what amounts to a modified V block. The dovetail was for Kelbley rings. I've got a 2 piece base that came with the action I will give you if you want them. They are also for Kelbley rings.

Thanks to all for the replies. Thank you Martin for the offer. The gun belongs to a customer and already has the Kelby bases. He wants to use more common bases and rings.

Two front bases such as a Weaver for a Remington 700 should work. Sunny Hill made a picatinny base for Nesika when Glenn Harrison was involved with Nesika. Pretty expensive base though at around $200 years ago.

Two front bases such as a Weaver for a Remington 700 should work. Sunny Hill made a picatinny base for Nesika when Glenn Harrison was involved with Nesika. Pretty expensive base though at around $200 years ago.

^^^^ What Mike said. 700 front bases work perfect for the front and rear on a J.

Back