Need a new game, any ideas?

M

MaxPower6789

I posted this in the postal thread but thought I may get more of a response in the main forum.

I'm looking for new game / challenge suggestions to have following a bench shoot. I had an egg swinging at 25m for the last postal and that turned out to be too easy, but after a few rounds we did have a winner and they won back their match fee. I would like to keep doing a game at our matches and was curious if anyone else had any ideas? Provided we can keep things growing, it would be fun to have everyone just kick in a dollar or two that wants to play and winner takes the pot.

Shawn

This game is fun and can be done benchrest style,
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...a=X&ei=tf9BUpOsCIT94AOG04HYDA&ved=0CDMQ9QEwAQ
Dan

I posted this in the postal thread but thought I may get more of a response in the main forum.

I'm looking for new game / challenge suggestions to have following a bench shoot. I had an egg swinging at 25m for the last postal and that turned out to be too easy, but after a few rounds we did have a winner and they won back their match fee. I would like to keep doing a game at our matches and was curious if anyone else had any ideas? Provided we can keep things growing, it would be fun to have everyone just kick in a dollar or two that wants to play and winner takes the pot.

Shawn

After last weekend’s results Dan, I definitely have you down for the “Order of the White Feather” :D

(but don't get three of them 'cos that means something else)

Brian

Gee Dan, maybe for our October match we should throw out the WRABF target and go with this? Or not.

Dave

I found this one also, looks fun but will have to shoot a card to see how long it takes. I generally like to keep these games quick. Pretty sure Black Death will be making an October postal appearance.

SH50YTRCTARGET.jpg

http://forum.snipershide.com/sniper...ange-rimfire-competitions-rev-feb-2013-a.html

Be sure when playing BD that you allow enough time for shooters to look at the targets of their competition, this will greatly increase competitive spirit. There can be strategy involved with this game.
Dan

shoot the fly is a game that we play after a match, a regular size housefly is printed on paper and hung at 200 or 300m, hit the fly and win.. only one shot allowed.

shooting the fly at 100m is to easy, at 200 not that hard but at 300 it gets tricky...

How about shooting at matchsticks or toothpicks? Weighted strings or fishing line swinging in the breeze. Could also see who could shoot a 1/2 inch dowel in two with the fewest shots or the fastest. Cutting playing cards in half set on edge. Split a pellet in half on a knife edge and break two targets with one shot.

Back