Need a little help..

Dave S

NRA Benefactor Member
Going through some of my "stuff" and I came acrossed a box of six Winchester .22 rf magazines.. They will fit the 52,69, 69-A and 75. I have a ten-shot magazine, two single shot adapters, two five shot magaines and one that I believe is a 5 shot .22 Short magaine.. The magazine looks like the other five shot magazine, but there is a small filler in the magazine.. I loaded 5 .22 rf shots in the magazine and they fit fine.. All of the magazines has the old Winchester logo on the bottoms.. I knew that Winchester made 10 shot magazines for my 69-A, as I have one, but I did not know they made a .22 rf Short magazine...
Can someone give me a little information on this and maybe an approximate value of this thing..

Thanks

Dave

Going through some of my "stuff" and I came acrossed a box of six Winchester .22 rf magazines.. They will fit the 52,69, 69-A and 75. I have a ten-shot magazine, two single shot adapters, two five shot magaines and one that I believe is a 5 shot .22 Short magaine.. The magazine looks like the other five shot magazine, but there is a small filler in the magazine.. I loaded 5 .22 rf shots in the magazine and they fit fine.. All of the magazines has the old Winchester logo on the bottoms.. I knew that Winchester made 10 shot magazines for my 69-A, as I have one, but I did not know they made a .22 rf Short magazine...
Can someone give me a little information on this and maybe an approximate value of this thing..

Thanks

Dave

Dave, poke around on the Winchester forum over on RimfireCentral. You may find what you're looking for there. All I know is the original Winchester's are worth a fair bit more.
Keith

I have a 69-A

Thanks

Dave

It was a gift to me when I was about 14. It came with three magazines, one for Short, one for Long and one for Long Rifle. I only have the long Rifle now. You might get some idea on one of the auction site or ebay regarding value of the magazine. They are pricey sometimes, particularly the single shot adapters. Worth $100. each anyway.

Pete

Back