NBRSA Short Range Score Nationals

NBRSA SR Score Nationals hosted by Northern Colorado Benchrest is CANCELLED due to the State of Colorado and Weld County Health Dept restrictions on social distances, group sizes and cleaning protocols at public events. (Six foot apart and limited to 10 people only including staff.). I’m sorry but we have waited as long as possible for this decision hoping that the limitations would be lifted. If you have already sent your registration your money will be returned within the next few days.

Dean Thomas
NCBS Match Director
970-396-2240
koyotekaller@comcast.net

NBRSA SR Score Nationals hosted by Northern Colorado Benchrest is CANCELLED due to the State of Colorado and Weld County Health Dept restrictions on social distances, group sizes and cleaning protocols at public events. (Six foot apart and limited to 10 people only including staff.). I’m sorry but we have waited as long as possible for this decision hoping that the limitations would be lifted. If you have already sent your registration your money will be returned within the next few days.

Dean Thomas
NCBS Match Director
970-396-2240
koyotekaller@comcast.net

Thanks Dean. It is a big disappointment, my wife and I were looking forward to the trip.

We appreciate your efforts and look forward to next year.

Disappointed heaped upon disappointment this season. :( Still, thank you, Dean & crew for planning and efforts to Conduct the NBRSA SR Score Nationals, and ample notice. Maybe next year. Be well! RG

Truly sorry to see this. I was looking forward to visiting you all again this year.
Thanks for all the effort you put into it, especially since it has come to naught.
Joe

May be a pipe dream but is it too late to talk to someone at a range that has the facilities to hold a big match in say, late September or October. Just a thought. St. Louis comes to mind.

Last edited:
May be a pipe dream but is it too late to talk to someone at a range that has the facilities to hold a big match in say, late September or October. Just a though. St. Louis comes to mind.

I do personally know that that offer has been extended from at least 2 clubs in GA and SC. The ball is in their court at this point.

May be a pipe dream but is it too late to talk to someone at a range that has the facilities to hold a big match in say, late September or October. Just a thought. St. Louis comes to mind.

That might sound good at first thought, but many of us plan our year around certain events.

Mine was the a Short Range Score Nationals and the NBRSA Group Nationals.

Since we are no longer having the Score Nationals, I have decided on an alternate plan that is in play now.

That might sound good at first thought, but many of us plan our year around certain events.

Mine was the a Short Range Score Nationals and the NBRSA Group Nationals.

Since we are no longer having the Score Nationals, I have decided on an alternate plan that is in play now.
Yes, I realize it wouldn't be ideal for everyone but if the opportunity is there and feasible,I have to think it beats not holding it at all. Jmo.

Thank you Dean and to all the others who did the pre-work for the nationals. I was looking forward to seeing all the friends that I've made over the years and only get to see once a year.

Stanley

Back