N50 Results 9/21/24 Open Grove

Loufish

Nice, overcast, cool and calm, weird stuff.

New nick-names:
Poop Head Chris: walking around like he owns the place
OMG Bob: OMG, OMG, OMG...
1st Time Pellet Ed: B-B Gun Amazed 🤯
Loser Lou: Loser
X-Count Joe: 20Xs?!
Almost Keith: missed double 750s by one point

Link to Score Page: https://scores.national50.net/match_schedule.php
1726941558993.png

Match 2
1726945718034.png

Chris walking around like he's the king of OG after being 1st loser. Yes, I'm bitter....
IMG_1591.JPG

Papa Bob's got a brand new bag.. Link
IMG_1592.JPG

Oh oh, Ed has come over to the dark side...
IMG_1599.JPG

He thinks he's all kinds of "special"
IMG_1598.JPG

Link to Score Page
Match Schedule

Great to see match reports. I also notice you have different classes. Air doesn't compete against Pro RF

I was talking about Pellets having to complete against full blow Unlimited 22RF. No one is shooting Slugs at our range.

Got me thinking Fred. So I reduced some Raton data.
7 airguns, 6 are pellet in top 13 Pro Class.
1727036955654.png
This is the Sportsman & Pellet Class I combined & sorted. 4 pellet in top 7 competing against target rifles, eg Annies
1727037113401.png

Lou

Last edited:
Yes, I see that, but everyone of those RF rifles are dedicated Target Rifles. Most Unlimited rifles I shoot again are the top gun at our club. Seems the new comer just getting started, is at a big disadvantage, especial with an inexpensive PCP using Pellets against Unlimited RF. I guess the Class part of N50, really doesn't apply now, or I misread the rules. I ques my only recourse is just shoot and keep my moth shut.

I was talking about Pellets having to complete against full blow Unlimited 22RF. No one is shooting Slugs at our range.
The pellet rifles do not have to compete in the pro class against full blown unlimited rifles why would they. At the Nats there was a specific class which lets call it one gun where pellet rifles had to shoot in each of the 3 classes but were separated in the overall tally and payout for that class.

A pellet rifle cannot compete against a full blown rimfire rifle with someone that knows their equipment, the same reason why we added in the Factory class to separate the high end Sportsman class rifles.

Last edited:
Back