My Rimfire Friends, Kirk

K

Kirk

I must ask you wonderful folks to please avoid using the following names for your little guns as I have intellectual property rights on these.

Cornholio, The Sodomizer, Lima Bean and Prom Night.

Kentucky Jelly...........Amen.

Thank You, Kirk Gaston

I just spit half of my cocktail on the monitor.

Here in Vegas, most of those names belong to a few of the dancers at Saphire's.

p.s., did you stock up on your obama collector plates? I think Pappas has the whole set now.

s.!

Hey Kirk

Why don't you claim rights to the rifle you shot at the nationals this year?

"BEN DOVER"

Or at least your backup gun?
"SECOND HAND WILLY"

Oh boy.................

steve b.
HaHaHa............i'm with you! I'm glad i wasn't drinking anything when i read Kirk's post! Good thing he grabbed those names before that "ole carney" got em for his "little fellers".
Good ones...... Jack. [boy the calfeeites will be swarming now]:D
Colt.45

steve b.
HaHaHa............i'm with you! I'm glad i wasn't drinking anything when i read Kirk's post! Good thing he grabbed those names before that "ole carney" got em for his "little fellers".
Good ones...... Jack. [boy the calfeeites will be swarming now]:D
Colt.45

My friends on this wonderful forum of Wilbers - i'm reminded of the Movie "Josie Whales", member when the bad guys were coming across on the rope ferry? Clint Eastwood picks up his rifle and shoots the ferry rope and off goes the crew floating down the river, Josie Whales calls it a "Missouri Boat Ride".

Well my friends that "ole carney" gots half this forum on a "Winchester Boat Ride" rite now, lol. I'm new amd missed out on the beginning of the stopped barrel "boat ride". But i caught this one just as Jose cut the rope loose!! Ol Bill done got that Winchester finished and targets hung on the wall- just don't tell Beau, lol.
I like rimfire better than life itself, even better than cuttin meat, lol joe:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know exactly what you mean jGEE, but it wasn't done Sunday.

Mr. Beau, no disrespect towards you or Mr. Calfee - i was just havin fun. I got a lot of respect for both you guys, Mr Bill -his "gun makin" and respect for his bull*hit makin. He is a master at both. I don't know why he goes to the range so much, he could build a rifle and just draw in the dots where the gun is gonna shoot! Hope we're still pards: joe :)
(hey if your still going to his shop, don't you owe us some pics???)

I must ask you wonderful folks to please avoid using the following names for your little guns as I have intellectual property rights on these.

Cornholio, The Sodomizer, Lima Bean and Prom Night.

Kentucky Jelly...........Amen.

Thank You, Kirk Gaston

Friend Kirk....

I can't wait to see that one in action! "Are you threatening me???" :D:D:D

Mike

jgee
Your post is nearly as crytic as some of the "ole carney's" but i believe Josie called it a "Missouri boat ride"?
Colt.45

jgee
Your post is nearly as crytic as some of the "ole carney's" but i believe Josie called it a "Missouri boat ride"?
Colt.45

Mr. 45 thank you for the correction, Mississippi didn't sound correct to me either! ... joe :)

There was a movie that did not get released called the "BACKDOOR BANDIT".
reasons unknown why it never was.

Later,
Bobby

Kirk..

THERE IS NO OTHER NAME FOR YOUR GUN EXCEPT THE KENTUCKY LEGEND - MAN A WAR.. HE WAS TOUGH LIKE YOU.. YOUR FRIEND.. HARRY.. :p:p:p

Back