My entries into a local photo competition

Tom, I've always liked your work. I think the critic is soured on photo work because he got whipsawed & his chosen field has gone to hell. I went to noticeable trouble to learn to use a good 35mm camera. I used it for pleasure & business. I was well paid for my work but never appointed myself a critic. I expect the critic would be more considerate in person!!!

Great photos Tom! I don't know much about taking good photos but I like yours a lot.

I have a small Nikon pocket camera that I take along with me on trips just in case I get bored or see something interesting. I always like seeing other peoples' perspectives behind the lense. Hope you don't mind me sharing some.

sunset1.jpg

DSCN3092-Copy.jpg

eyeofstorm.jpg

Thanks Tom. I took those photos with a refurbished Nikon L26 that cost me $60. The camera has its limitations but it is amazing what it can do (when you take a ton of photos to sift through!).

Great photos Tom! I don't know much about taking good photos but I like yours a lot.

I have a small Nikon pocket camera that I take along with me on trips just in case I get bored or see something interesting. I always like seeing other peoples' perspectives behind the lense. Hope you don't mind me sharing some.

sunset1.jpg

DSCN3092-Copy.jpg

eyeofstorm.jpg

Dude, you're making me miss the BWCA!!!

lol

al

Back