multi-region competition

JohnsonGunsmith

I live in the Gulf coast region and compete in it. My question is it legal/OK/acceptable to go to the Oklahoma registered matches which are in the mid continent region? Will this offend others or is it an unspoken taboo thing? I just want to know because my Dad and myself were thinking of doing this but do not want to if it is not legal or if it is offensive to others.
Thank you
Brandon Johnson

I would do it..BUT i dont care what other people think..

Last edited:
Come on out to luther,ok

It's a great time! You will need some tall flags, around 12 ft depending where you are on the firing line.
Rex Reneau runs the matches, he lives in Bethany,OK.
If you can shoot luther, you can shoot anywhere, 200 yds is a challange to say the least.

Richard Brensing

Thanks guys

I will go and shoot then. I appreciate the replies and my dad and I wil make it up to shoot. I am excited to meet the Oklahoma guys and will be there in March.
12 foot flags!!!!!! holy crap!!! I dont think I will have time to build the flag stands before then but will look and see what others have then build some. what is the adress of the range? thanks and I am excited to drive up.

Last edited:
Luther Range Directions

Heres how to get there

Richard

Attachments

• Okie shooters luther OK.pdf
    225.3 KB · Views: 228
12 foot flags!!!!!! holy crap!!! I dont think I will have time to build the flag stands before then but will look and see what others have then build some. what is the adress of the range? thanks and I am excited to drive up.

No worries....... Bring your flags there will be plenty guys around ya with tall flags...
Plenty covered loading area / tables..

If you can shoot luther, you can shoot anywhere, 200 yds is a challange to say the least.

Richard Brensing

Richard is dead on here, this is one tough range... Would LOVE to see a Nationals here..!
Yes, the range has not the benches (30) nor the facilities, parking / camping / loading area to host such.......... But would LOVE to see the Big Boys shoot this 100/200 range of """switch o matic / ?gun in tune? / Am I in tune#@%$?!!?""" ...
:cool:

cale

Back