Most Accurate 22lr budget ammo.

Top Fuel Joe, Thought you were a racer,racer`s race to best their fellow man,race to win not to loose,it is the same in 22RFBR,2nd & 3rd place sometimes is an accomplishment cause the competition is so damn good ! You got to be on the top of your game.

SK/ Lapua

I also was doing some testing with newer stuff. It just didn't shoot as well. (flyers) . I pulled the heads off of my older stuff and the new stuff only to find they were loaded with different powders. I spoke with a rep from lapua and I was told that they will do that,but the burn rate and performance would not change. In my rifle i could see it , But I 97% of the time shoot pistol and could not tell the difference. this is in re: to SK yellow box and SK green box. jeff

Respectfully I feel I have been misquoted....... I don't think me/we're talking about shooting in matches. Shooting in matches is great, for me I have no desire to best my fellow man- I stand by my comment all you prove is who has found the best ammo. I find the skill level to shoot a rimfire 50 yards with1 piece rest and 36X + scope marginal at best.... this is just for me, not everyone....... I don't shoot in strong winds, neither does BC. It is more a test of metal for me nothing else..... joe

Joe, no intent to mis quote you. Just an observation regarding ammo and the intensity of the competition one may be up against. I don't shoot sanctioned rimfire either. Most of my shooting is standing at 50 feet indoors(no slings) or benchrest outside at 100 and 200 yards. I find the 100 and 200 yard distances challenging and loads of fun! Especially 200 yds. One of the challenges for some at that distance is enough vertical adjustment in their scopes. I shoot old stuff with a unertl or lyman so both of these have enough adjustment...barely. Sighted in for 100 yards using Federal std velocity 922A I need 44 inches of elevation to be on at 200! Fun to watch those little bullets arc into the target. --Greg

Respectfully I feel I have been misquoted....... I don't think me/we're talking about shooting in matches. Shooting in matches is great, for me I have no desire to best my fellow man- I stand by my comment all you prove is who has found the best ammo. I find the skill level to shoot a rimfire 50 yards with1 piece rest and 36X + scope marginal at best.... this is just for me, not everyone....... I don't shoot in strong winds, neither does BC. It is more a test of metal for me nothing else..... joe
r

Joseph, you shoot no matches but know how they're won ?? :D

Last edited:
Back