More eley on way...how about a # 8 machine was offered

jerryrosenberge

[SUB]​[/SUB]Got a call yesterday new shipment of ELEY at Zanders. HOW about a # 8 machine?? I guess 6 machines are not tough enough buying test lots??

Well I have shot all the lots of 8 machine and so have others in the Pittsburgh area...very good ammo BUT NO ONE AND I MEAN NO-ONE has told me or anybody at WHERE THE # 8 MACHINE is LOCATED.
Burt has all the #8 of one lot. even HE called ZANDERS and he is a dealer of ELEY for 25 yrs. NO ANSWER.
OK all of you rocket engineers come up with the answer...

I can hear the crickets chirping........:mad:

Missing 7 machine

I hear a lot about Machines 1-6 & 8, but nothing on the 7 machine. What gives?

China?

Well I have shot all the lots of 8 machine and so have others in the Pittsburgh area...very good ammo BUT NO ONE AND I MEAN NO-ONE has told me or anybody at WHERE THE # 8 MACHINE is LOCATED.
Burt has all the #8 of one lot. even HE called ZANDERS and he is a dealer of ELEY for 25 yrs. NO ANSWER.
OK all of you rocket engineers come up with the answer...

I can hear the crickets chirping........:mad:

Heck, everything else in in China, why not Eley? Or mebby one of the about to be industrialized African countries?

Pete

BULLET LUB and POWDER

The lube feels different, and when you clean the residue looks different the other ELEY ammo. It does shoot well.
lube feels almost like dry lube.
I know the chatter on this site is not 22 specific nor sensational but I think the info is better and the talk is civil.
Jerry

Number #7 machine is with Trumps Tax returns and Hillary's e-mails.. same building!:D

8 machine

I have boxes 8162 & 8163 speed 1050, 1051 (half boxes), I cannot tell any difference...........
the 1051 seems to shot a little better.

BULLET LUB and POWDER

Yes I have also found that all the # 8 machine shoots consistent and accurate. Maybe this is a change Eley is going to announce at the SHOT SHOW ? I know everyone who has tested it says the same thing, and bought some.

PS I am confused on "NOT RIGHT".. which part? lube, powder, or where e-mails, and tax returns are?::confused:

BULLET LUBE and POWDER

The speed on box is 1045 for 8180 and 8182, Other #8 machine sold...this is ELEY MATCH EPS.. black box.. This is what BURTS GARAGE has left. and it is going going :rolleyes:

I personally do not care what speed is on the box or what machine number. If I test it and it performs... I buy. BUT that is a problem with a long term relationship with a business that has over 25 years as a ELEY stocking dealer 2 miles from my house.. Like a kid in a EXPENSIVE candy store...
I wish I could get a Social Security raise like the DRUG CEO's get.

Back