Merry christmas to all

H

hg shelton

My shootin buddys, thanks again for all y'alls help and encouragement. you guys are the best

MERRY CHRISTMAS, Gary shelton

Gary

Ditto, back at you! Merry Christmas to all, hope to see ya on the line in the coming season.:p

Gary,
Merry Christmas to you and your family. Very glad you're still with us after that wreck you had after the Sparta match. Take care of yourself and get recovered. We got a lot of shooting to do in 2009. Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year!

Gary, glad to see you are doing good. Wishing you and your loved ones a Merry Christmas and a healthy New Year.

Take Care,
Joe

Merry Christmas everyone. We had 30s yesterday and it felt like spring after the last few days. Sunday night we had single digit temps with a -24 wind chill. It didn't keep me and my wife out of the hot tub that evening though...our Coronas kept freezing up and our hair was frozen.

Can't wait for spring.

Charlie

Gary and all

Hope you all have a merry Christmas. Gary, I hope to see you on the line a bunch this year.
Jim

Merry Christmas to all!

Charlie............you live too far South, up here in Kidder it was -9 that morning and wind chill was -25 to -30 they said.
I'm with you on "wishing the Winter away"!
Colt.45

Merry Christmas and safe travels to you and your families during this blessed season.

Merry Christmas everyone for over here on the West Coast in California. Hope everyone stays safes and spends time with family and may the new year find you well and your shots straight and true.
Bill

Merry Christmas from the other end of the country...Maine, the way life used to be...even better, if you have great rifles and ammo.

If you've never been to Maine, you should put it on your list of wonderful places to visit.

Should you feel the need to shoot while here, check out the Capitol City R&P schedule for IR 50/50 UL, and shoot a match with us. There's usually room for a couple more folks on the line. If not, we'll make room.

Picher

Merry Christmas from Texas where you can shoot year round - well almost :D
Hope to see more ranges in 2009. Bill & Ollie Whitener

Christmas Greetings............

Merry Christmas from the great state of OHIO!!!
Eastern Ohio, that is. Almost Pennsylvania, almost West Virginia, but still OHIO on the beautiful "Spay-lay-wi-theepi".
Jinks

Merry Christmas All
Gary, Great to hear you are doing well. Looking forward to getting down to Bullseye and Piedmont and shooting with you guys.

Merry Christmas All
Gary, Great to hear you are doing well. Looking forward to getting down to Bullseye and Piedmont and shooting with you guys.

we're always glad to have you and Mel, come on down we'll have some frog legs after the match....... hope santa was good too ya...................

Gary

Last edited by a moderator:
Back