Mark Taylor & Francis Becicneul set the pace at IBS Score Nationals

Dick Grosbier

Club Coordinator
52 Shooters were on the line today in Webster City Iowa for the first day of the IBS 100-200 Score Nationals. Mark Taylor with a 250-14 led in Hunter class. While Francis Becigneul with a 250-7 had the only 250 in Varmint Hunter class. There were 4 other 250's in Hunter class for 6 total 250's out of the 52 shooters. Weather was beautiful and windy, although veteran Boone Valley shooter tells me we have not seen real wind yet !

Detailed results at .
http://internationalbenchrest.com/

Dick

What..NO 250-25x...wow according to everyone that wants to modify score shooting to make it harder...before adopting it into the NBRSA...we should have seen many 250s fired and more than a few 25x...I would have thought that at least 5 250-25x would have been posted out of 52 shooters..
Maybe the score shooting game is just fine as it stands now..:rolleyes:

What..NO 250-25x...wow according to everyone that wants to modify score shooting to make it harder...before adopting it into the NBRSA...we should have seen many 250s fired and more than a few 25x...I would have thought that at least 5 250-25x would have been posted out of 52 shooters..

Eddie, this is 6 power shooting for the first two days...:eek:

Yea eww1350 but I would have thought that at least 10% would have had perfect scores.

Way to go Francis, good for you, keep it up.

Dan Honert
score and group shooter:eek:

It looks like the (Humble One) Henry Rivers made a pretty good showing in his Hunter debut with RG's borrowed rig. Must have been the Boolets! Good shooting Henry. Steve

Looks like Thorton, Iowa shooter

Terry Meyer, shooting with one arm tied behind his back(6PPC) came in 4th behind the big guns.

Dave

Last edited:
Steve...

It looks like the (Humble One) Henry Rivers made a pretty good showing in his Hunter debut with RG's borrowed rig. Must have been the Boolets! Good shooting Henry. Steve

the HUMBLE one never misses a point. Looks like he met his match in the hunter game?? See you in Thurmont weekend after Labor Day? --Greg

Greg, Henry did well. I don't think I'm going to make Thurmont this time, I've shot so sorry this year I don't see the point. I will miss seeing you and the rest of the people you only get to see a couple times a year, maybe next year will be better. Steve

Back