Manatee results

DJB in Wi

We had 5 shooters brave the nasty Manatee winds. Winds between 20+ to 30 gusts. If you thought about pulling the trigger, you would miss the condition. Temps got up about 85 with a little humidity added in. I was surprised at some of the good scores considering the (nasty) winds. Thanks for coming guys. Next match is on 12-28-14. Doug

Sporter

Ernie Jenderko...........248-13x
Bill Smith.................246-9
Doug Bell..................244-15

101/2

Doug Bell.................. 249-16X
Ernie jenderko...........246-16
Neil Ewing.................243-7

131/2

Doug Bell..................250-19X
Ernie Jenderko...........247-13
Bill Smith..................241-7

3 Gun

Ernie Jenderko............744-45X

3 Card unlimited

#1 unlimited

Ernie Jenderko............248-16X
Doug Bell...................247-16
Bill Smith...................247-12

#2 unlimited

Bill Smith...................250-13X
Ernie Jenderko.............247-15
Doug Bell....................247-12

#3 unlimited

Doug Bell...................249-17X
Bill Smith...................243-8
Ernie Jenderko.............242-9

unlimited agg

Doug Bell.............743-45X

Results

Doug,
Thanks for running the match today, really enjoyed the trigger time with you and the fellows. Do you think that you could turn off the big fan, or wind machine thingy, or what ever it was that created the big blow? It was definitely a challenge at times, as the scores indicate. See ya next time. Thumper

Hi Thumper.......The winds of the Manatee are part of the range history, and once you put your finger on the trigger, history repeats it self. Once you shoot the Manatee, it can make others ranges seem a little more friendly.:eek: Doug

Winds of Manatee

You Guy's, Come to Red Brush range in Ind. sometime, heck back in may after the match I was putting my flages away and found that two to three in's. of the tails had been shredded off. I sure wish I could have been there with you all, it would beat these raindays any time. Gerald

Back