Mainville

thanks to Russel Rains for the heavy varmint photo.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender 1.jpg
    FullSizeRender 1.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 269
  • FullSizeRender 3.jpg
    FullSizeRender 3.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 244
  • FullSizeRender 4.jpg
    FullSizeRender 4.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 259
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 255
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:
Congratulation Hal and thanks for posting the results. Family commitments kept me from attending what appears to have been a great match!

It looks like you and Al were battling it out all weekend!

Nice shooting Wyatt and Bob Brushingham!

Hey Tony Cerrone, your back must be feeling better. Great shooting!

Tony, I am still laughing from the stories you told at the Nationals! I can never look at a toothbrush the same way!

Bill McIntyre

Thanks guys,

I didn't get home till late last night, so didn't get a chance to do much of a report. As usual, the match at Mainville was well run. We had a pretty good turnout at 33 for HV and 32 for LV. Conditions were fairly hot, with some switchy winds at times, but overall pretty decent. As you can see, Al was up to his usual tricks, and shot great all weekend. Al had a small lead going into the last target, but shot a .5xx, and I managed a .3xx. He still managed a clean sweep of the LV class, winning both yardages. Bob Brushingham has been in fine form lately as well, and managed a nice win in the HV100.

Thanks to Bob and Edna for bringing us these matches as well as the target crew, kitchen crew, and others that make this happen. Remember, these ranges and people that put on the matches don't exist just to run matches for us. We are privileged to have people willing to work hard, so that we can have fun doing what we love to do.

Back