Mainville Mania Day One

D

Dana

Talk about the dog days of summer we had one today. Some great aggs were shot this today. If you aren't here you are missing a great match.
LV 100yd
1. Hal Drake .1784
2. Howie Levy .1884
3. Fred Storz .2122
4. Marty Caratsole .2262
5. Gary Amatrudo .2280

HV 100yd
1.Roscoe Murray .2030
2.Paul Bielec .2084
3.Bill Goad .2086
4.Craig White .2112
5.Hal Drake .2118

Both Deer rifles actually, Pete.:D Ya Know, I'm starting to think these 30's actually shoot half decent.;)

That was some awesome shooting Hal. And you said the 30s were no good at 200, I think you lied!!!

LV 100 w a teen agg, LV 200 and the grand not to mention the 2 gun. The deer should be scared were you hunt!!

The HAL

Hal,
Not too bad for a Score shooter:D What's the faithful going to do when you break out your good barrel:eek:
DA

Hal's LV 30 Br is the most consistantaly accurate 30 I've ever seen. And Hal does a very good job steering it. He got the right combo.
Ken

:rolleyes:..I wonder if Hal is shootin that new supper slow gain twist barrel..:rolleyes:??

I'll never tell..;)

Congratulations to everyone that shot well. Also many thanks should go out to Bob, Edna & Craig White for all their effort in running 3 group matches this year. Many thanks also to the target crew and everyone else that helped to run these matches.

Back