Maine State Unlimited and NE Regional UL Results

Pete Wass

We had a good turnout for our State and Regional with 13 shooters on Saturday and 10 for Meters on Sunday. Some new faces in the Winner's circles and good scores shot, in spite of the conditions. Thanks all for coming and for all the help. Couldn't do it without the support of all.

Yards: State

UL 1

l. Bob Hill 250-18
2. Gary Hamilton 248-15
3. Randy Lyons 248-13

UL2

1. Gary Hamilton 250-17
2. John Hassam 249-16
3. Bob Hill 249-16

UL3

1. Gary Hamilton 250-20
2. Bob Hill 249-12
3. JoAn Hassam 248-15

UL AGG

1. Gary Hamilton 748-52
2. Bob Hill 746-44
3. Ted Derivan 744-37

N. E. Regional:

UL 1

1.Keith Royal 249-18
2. Bob Hill 248-15
3. Mike Luce 248-12

UL 2

Gary Hamilton 250-18
2. Keith Royal 250-15
3. John Hassam 249-18

UL 3

1. Gary Hamilton 250-17
2. Pete Wass 249-16
3. Keith Royal 248-16

UL AGG

1. Keith Royal 747-49
2. Gary Hamilton 747-48
3. Pete Wass 745-40

Meters to follow.

Capitol City State shoot

What's the old saying in Maine, you can't get there from here? Well we did get here from there but it was a long drive home.
As my friend Al would always say, congrats to all the winners and grinners Me and Bobby had a great time. We made a lot of
new friends. I hope to see ya'll next year. I'll be keeping my eye on Keith when he comes down to the Angle Thee shoot next
month. Thanks Pete , and we will be watching you too.
Thanks again Ray

Thank You Ray

It is always pleasing to be around folks who see eye to eye, eh? We enjoyed your visit as much as you enjoyed visitin :). Keith is to be watched but I'm out of me good ammo so no need to be a watching me :).

Pete

Thanks

Thanks again Pete for all you do. Also thanks to JoAnna for the great lunch.
Great shooting from everyone made it a very competitive weekend. Congrats to all.
Ray & Bob Thanks for making the trip. Wish we were a little closer! See ya next month.
Keith

Thanks Pete for putting on a well organized match. Good shooting Gary and Keith with those 250's and for taking the Aggs. Definately had a great time and it was nice to shoot with all you guys up in that great State of Maine.

Bob

Good shooting folks. ... and a special congrats to Keith Royal for the performance in the N.E. Regional !!!!

Thanks Pete Wass for your efforts in putting on these matches.

Best,
Michael

Maine shoot

Yup. That Keith is an up and coming shooter for sure. He's coming down to shoot with us at Angle Tree
next month. We could all be in for a good schooling
Thanks again Pete for keeping this benchrest game alive and we will see you Mike at Easthampton in a couple
of weeks.
Ray

Thanks Guys

Thanks guys for the recognition. I owe it all to so many people really. To name them all here would seem like an academy awards speech the list is so long. This sport is full of so many nice people willing to share what experiences they've encountered.
There is 2 people I owe a special thanks to: Paul Bendix & Gary Hamilton.
I got sick of the flags killing me this year so now I shoot like Paul.
& to Gary for taking the time & explaining so much about several things. Oh, & letting me borrow that used up Cooper!;)

Keith

Yup. That Keith is an up and coming shooter for sure. He's coming down to shoot with us at Angle Tree
next month. We could all be in for a good schooling
Thanks again Pete for keeping this benchrest game alive and we will see you Mike at Easthampton in a couple
of weeks.
Ray

Ray, Its all of you that are doing the schooling! Keep up the good work! Its not me you need to be concerned with. Its Bob. The apple didn''t fall to far from that tree.
Keith

Back