Maine Sporter & 3 Gun this weekend

Pete Wass

I'm a little late I guess but everyone who planned to be here will be I think. We will shoot the State Sporter beginning @ 9:00 A.M. and the 3 Gun after lunch, Yards on Saturday and the same format on Sunday @ Meters. We will provide lunch and drinks both days. Conditions seem to have improved after some adjustments to the foliage. It's been just too dang hot for me to trim any more before this match. Wish I could have but I'm too old now to sweat that much. We look forward to some good weather I think, new backers and new benches, Life is good.

Would like to have a count for Subway, if we can.

Thanks,

Pete

Last edited:
Do you have access to a set of weights for weighing rifles? I have borried Orrington's in past years but forgot to speak up for them this year.

Pete

William has a set. I'll ask him to bring them along with a scale.
For those interested, Klayton mentioned the other day that the range would be open today, Friday, but he didn't give a time. I think the gate is open all day.

Keith

Last edited:
Perhaps He will answer,

William has a set. I'll ask him to bring them along with a scale.
For those interested, Klayton mentioned the other day that the range would be open today, Friday, but he didn't give a time. I think the gate is open all day.

Keith

The gate was open yesterday all day because the State Swat Team was there practicing. If the gate isn't open, call me. I am out of town all day but have my phone.

Thanks on the weights. We have a good scale but more is sometimes better :).

Pete

Pete

Congratulations!

Congratulations to Ed & Gary for their dominance this weekend.
Ed won both sporter matches & Gary won both the 3 gun matches. You 2 wore us out!
Congats to all who may have shot well at times. It was a tricky weekend that frazzled me & I think some others but fun nonetheless.
Thanks Pete once again for all you do & for the 1/2 price weekend! Something I wasn't expecting & was elated to say the least! Very Well Done!!

Keith

Back