1 - Bill Buskey 747-46
2 - Bob Griffin 747-46
3 - Tim Wagner 745-42

Thanks to all for a great day!

Michael

Thanks

Thanks Michael for a great match & lunch
Congrats on the sporter win as well
Also congrats to Bob G,Walt, Tim , & Bill. You 5 were the class of the field today. Also like to congratulate Bob Hill on his day. Great shooting gentlemen!
Keith

Last edited:
Thanks Michael !

Very well run match and twas lots of fun. Hope to see you again soon. Is Walt's 10.5 rifle a Suhl?

pete

Congrats to the winners and grinners like Al would always say. Great match and great grub, I think
we all missed Penny and Al, especially me and Bob. See yall next time and thanks Mike.
Ray

Very well run match and twas lots of fun. Hope to see you again soon. Is Walt's 10.5 rifle a Suhl?

pete

Pete,
I'm glad that you enjoyed yourself at the match. Yes, Walt's rifle is a Suhl rebarreled with a Benchmark, and cleaned-up by Bill Myers.

Michael

Mike,
Sorry I missed you shoot. Congrats on your Sporter 250!!!

Great shooting Everyone!

Paul

You were missed Paul. I hope you are recovering and we'll see you at a match soon.

Michael

Michael,

Another FUN and relaxing, well run match. Congrats on that 250 19x with the new sporter...Gordon still has his touch! Oh..and thanks for bringing the scale to keep all fair in Massachusetts.... Nice target of the day,Walt Tarka and his old school Suhl with a Superb 250 22X...and right behind him was Bob Griffin and his 250 21x.....Must have been a surprise Bob G for 2nd place with that kinda target..I wish your 1st miss on the sporter target ,for the Agg. was a little further down for the win. Big thanks to Tim for making the trip ,getting the count up to ten shooters for a Legit State shoot. Thanks Mr. Barrett, Keith, Pete, Pops for the competition and the company...Nice shooting Bill for just squeaking out that win with the uncalfee

Michael,

Another FUN and relaxing, well run match. Congrats on that 250 19x with the new sporter...Gordon still has his touch! Oh..and thanks for bringing the scale to keep all fair in Massachusetts.... Nice target of the day,Walt Tarka and his old school Suhl with a Superb 250 22X...and right behind him was Bob Griffin and his 250 21x.....Must have been a surprise Bob G for 2nd place with that kinda target..I wish your 1st miss on the sporter target ,for the Agg. was a little further down for the win. Big thanks to Tim for making the trip ,getting the count up to ten shooters for a Legit State shoot. Thanks Mr. Barrett, Keith, Pete, Pops for the competition and the company...Nice shooting Bill for just squeaking out that win with the uncalfee

Thanks. Breaking a 3 Gun Agg tie with by using the sporter score is a bit arbitrary but that's the way it's done. It's the second such tie I've been involved in this season. It's that kind of close competition that keeps us on our toes. The lesson is: fight for every point and every X. You never know when that's what'll make the difference.

Back