Joe Hargadine 268

Grand

Cale Roby 2651 First grand win at Luther
Joe Hargadine 2853
Larry Scharnhorst 3080
Darrel Loker 3167
Rex Reneau 3212

Conditions were tricky but Cale was able to read them. He spanked us at 200
Richard Brensing now owes Scharnhorst 12 million. I owe Larry 2 million.
If you want Larry to shoot good, just bet him a million a group.

Man Rex, I sure hated missing this match. Work sure gets in the way of my shooting. Sounds like it was too rich for my blood anyway. I can't even afford to bet quarters with Baggett!

Luther Grand

Yes Rex.. Rare Grand win..WoooHoo!.. Nothing like shooting a gun IN TUNE...! BIG confidence builder when one goes from sighter to the record...!..!!!:eek:Luther Sporter Grand.jpgSporter Grand 200yd win.jpg200yd match 3.jpg

The Grand plaque is just beautiful..! REAL WALNUT..!!! Nice choice Rex!
200 win plaque.
Match 3 200yds .274................... Along with a Grand win.... A rare event (< .300 group @ 200)..!

In todays INSANE financial SPENDING........ BILLIONS are the new Millions... Larry bring Billions..!:D:p

cale

Yes Rex.. Rare Grand win..WoooHoo!.. Nothing like shooting a gun IN TUNE...! BIG confidence builder when one goes from sighter to the record...!..!!!:eek:View attachment 11216View attachment 11217View attachment 11218

The Grand plaque is just beautiful..! REAL WALNUT..!!! Nice choice Rex!
200 win plaque.
Match 3 200yds .274................... Along with a Grand win.... A rare event (< .300 group @ 200)..!

In todays INSANE financial SPENDING........ BILLIONS are the new Millions... Larry bring Billions..!:D:p

cale

Good work Saturday Cale, it was well deserved. However ya have ta admit, it wasn't just the fact that the gun was in tune but the driver seemed ta be in the "Bubble" as well.

Back