Lupua 22 cal ammo

Sent an E-mail and immediately got a friendly response. And received his lists right away. Now, I just need to decided what variety that I am going to purchase to see what my new rifle (which is not here yet) will prefer.

Bob

Mr Bob, you can't go wrong with Clint. You call or email and he sends it before he ever gets paid. Lot of people wouldn't have that much faith in getting their money. You can lot test with a few boxes of different lot numbers to find which shoots best. Good people with good service.

Does anyone know if he has a place to test ammo? I think he only lives about an hour and a half or so from me, and I have to drive an hour or so in that direction for work every day. It would be kinda cool to test a few lots right there, if he has a place.

Mr Bob, you can't go wrong with Clint. You call or email and he sends it before he ever gets paid. Lot of people wouldn't have that much faith in getting their money. You can lot test with a few boxes of different lot numbers to find which shoots best. Good people with good service.

Glad I read this post. Picked up some ammo at the indoor Nationals, didnt shoot worth a darn (me either). After getting home and starting over on the tune, IT SHOT GREAT outside. Clint had the lot# so I called him this morning.

Back