Looking for a rifle

P

Palawan

Our 14-year-old son will be competing in the rimfire competitions of the European Rimfire and Air Rifle Shooting Association or ERABSF in Prague Aug 2 to 16 this year. He will compete in the 25 and 50 meter light varmint.
I have run into brick walls for a couple of months trying to get a competition gun for my kid from out-of-state owners... FFLs have blackballed California .
Would you have a lead for me for a competiton quality benchrest gun rimfire .22 lr 25 and 50 meter light or heavy varmint already in this state (California)?
Thank you.

Our 14-year-old son will be competing in the rimfire competitions of the European Rimfire and Air Rifle Shooting Association or ERABSF in Prague Aug 2 to 16 this year. He will compete in the 25 and 50 meter light varmint.
I have run into brick walls for a couple of months trying to get a competition gun for my kid from out-of-state owners... FFLs have blackballed California .
Would you have a lead for me for a competiton quality benchrest gun rimfire .22 lr 25 and 50 meter light or heavy varmint already in this state (California)?
Thank you.

Check your PM

The transfer of a firearm from another state to California is not that hard.

A good FFL in California can talk the person in another state through the procedure.

Most folks just don't want to bother or are just to stupid.

Back