looking for a good gunsmith " help "

A

abbiboy

need some help, i just got off the phone from hart rifles and it seems that the prices just don't match up. i am going to send them my action and if i add up the costs on their web site for all the gunsmithing fees i need the price they are giving me is $500 more that i come up with. is this normal? do any of you guys know a fari and quality gunsmith to put this project together for me who is as good as hart?
please advise....

Probably Mis-Communication

Of course, it is not "normal" for any provider of a service to just arbitrarilly tack on an extra $500.

There has to be a mis-communication. Hart is a very reputable company, and they guarde their reputation with zeal.

Please give them a call and inquire about the discrepency.

I deal with customers on a regular basis. I want the customer to always know that he is getting his money's worth. A unhappy customer will not be a customer for long.

I am sure Hart knows this. Call them......jackie

I had them build me a 30" barrel fluted true the action install the barrel an bedd the stock for 840.00.So i'd say you should call them an get a price.Cant ask for better people to deal with.

Hart

Straight shooters. Call and ask them for a clarification. Certainly won't need a "Beer Summit" to solve this misunderstanding!

need some help, i just got off the phone from hart rifles and it seems that the prices just don't match up. i am going to send them my action and if i add up the costs on their web site for all the gunsmithing fees i need the price they are giving me is $500 more that i come up with. is this normal? do any of you guys know a fari and quality gunsmith to put this project together for me who is as good as hart?
please advise....

Website pricing may be old and out of date.

Many gunsmiths are notorious for not being computer savvy, hire others to put together a website, and never visit/update the things until a problem arises.

Yup, probably need to contact them for clarification.................Don

thanks for the help guys

something doesn't jive with this call i made so i'll try him next week and if it doesn't pan out i'll try you back.

ty

Back