Long ago

BillBrawand

In 1997 i bought 2 boxes of 30 wsm and necked down to 6 5got reamer from dave kiff used my 142 gr for deer and bear great couple yrs later 222wssm came out i bought 3 boxes at walmart and chambered to 6 5 i put 1 14 twist on rem action shot 90 gr fb with 4831 pd four tenths groups i now have chambered thatcartiage for 1000yd off the bench at metal figures with new 6 5 blt with 13 ojive i designed of 117 gr will find out when weaqther is right bill brawand

Bill,

You just keep pushing those buttons, as it is always a pleasure to see that you are always out pushing for more accuracy.

Keep up the good work.

Russell, Jeanne and Brandon

I am hopeful

Good to hear from you russel still nursing bed sores good holidays to you and all the shooters the man the legend the myth

Bill,

You know I'm always playing with those 6.5s. I would like to see how you do with that set up. Depending on the length of the bullet, you may need a tighter twist. I have been using a 12 for my bullets that are about an inch long. If you are using bullets over an inch long, you may need a 10 twist, or less. Those 95s you made me were about .950 long and they shot best in a 12. Good luck old friend, and get better soon.

Larry Feusse

Old friend

Hi larry i put on 9twist blts are little over 1 in wt 117 long bt 4350 pd got edm running learing how to use it the 6 5 s i made you were on new 25 jackets happy holidays

Hi Bill,

Hope you and yours have a wonderful Christmas!

I'm looking forward to seeing you next year at the matches.

We did get a hog butchered so I will be cooking sausages on the grill!

Take care,

Bill McIntyre

Hey Bill

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

See you next year somewhere...

Later
Dave

Back