Lone Oak Rifle and Pistol Club Contact

S

Signguy

Hi Guys,

I am looking for a contact for the Lone Oak Rifle and Pistol Club in Longview, WA.

I am a member and the contact they have on there webpage is not working. Need something else.
If anyone one has one it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Tim

Hi,

The only contact there is for the range is a email. Sent several emails with no response.
This phone number is for the Gun Shop in Longview. Called there and have not gotten anything resolved from there as well.

Long story short, paid yearly dues never received my new key and badge. I am locked out of the range. Went through channels and was told my stuff got returned. Verified my address and nothing. Sent several emails after this and now just no response at all.
Not sure what to do.

I want to go shooting really bad.

Tim

Hey I understand.... I just went shooting really bad yesterday, and the day before. Schucks, we were FIVE of us shooting really bad last weekend....

gremlins

al

I don't know what went wrong. I just want to talk to someone and get to the bottom of it so I can go shooting.

Al, your a funny guy. At least you were shooting.
Is the saying the same? A bad day shooting beats.............................

Tim

So I heard from the powers that be today, and it seems the guy has been in the hospital.
We have things squared away and should have keys in the mail tomorrow.

I posted the bad and now I want to post the good.
Plus I know Al was really concerned for my well being in the shooting game so I wanted to let him know I should be shooting in no time. LOL!

Tim

Tim I'm just glad to hear you're getting it squared away!

Not having a place to shoot SUUUXXXXX

:)

al

While you wait for keys

You could also cross the River and head over to Clatskanie. Nice LITTLE range, 4 covered concrete benches, 200 yard max range, open to the public free of charge on Saturday and Sunday (mostly).

Modest membership fee lets you in anytime and they don't grumble when they see you have a Benchrest rifle instead of a black hi-cap plasti-blaster.

Have fun shooting,

Lisa

Back