Lincoln County Rifle Club - Sunday June 15 - IR 5050 3 Gun and UL SOTY

T

Ted Derivan

3-Gun and UL SOTY matches will be held this Sunday, June 15th at Lincoln County Rifle Club in Damariscotta ME.

The schedule on the 5050 site is incorrect. The Match is this Sunday.

Sign-in begins at 8:30 with the 3-gun match starting promptly at 9:00. Lunch from the grill will be available. Following lunch the UL match will start.

If you can, please let me know if you are coming so I can get a rough head count for lunch.

Looking forward to see everyone!

Ted Derivan

Thank you, Ted for the returned phone call. I plan on being there if as the ole saying goes the creek does not rise.
Klayton.

Klayton,
See you there, maybe I can conjure up some more cupcakes and 250 burgers.

Ted Derivan

Larsons

Gary said he'll be there. Save a cheeseburger for him! Not that he needs any more help!
Keith

Ted,

I noticed another scheduling error in the match schedule on the IR 50/50 website. The schedule shows Lincoln County Rifle Club as having a match on the same date as the Maine State Championship at Capitol City. I know that's gotta be a mistake. - Bill

Bill,
It is a mistake, I have asked the powers that be to change it. Our July match is July 12.

Ted,

July 12, Gary, Randy, John, and myself will be in Montana. The 12th is the date of The Cooper Shot West. "This is not a request to change your date on my part". It is for planning purposes on The Cheeseburger count.

Klayton

Greg,
The Unlimited match will probably start at 12:30. The "vintage" match should be hotly contested. There have been practice sessions and weighing of ammunition.

Ted Derivan

Ted...

Greg,
The Unlimited match will probably start at 12:30. The "vintage" match should be hotly contested. There have been practice sessions and weighing of ammunition.

Ted Derivan

Yes I know...quite intimidating I must say! I emailed Walter Foss in Falmouth to let him know...the fellow with the nice Winchester 52E International who shot with us past Winter.

I'll be there Ted

We have a room @ Cod Cove for tomorra night. SWMBO does not do 4 AM starts any longer :).

Not that bad - - -

wicked upscale!

Worf the extrey - - -. Had a grear suppah @ King Ider. Lobster mashed potatahs, NY Strip W buttered carrots; best restaurant meal I have hadi n many a moon.

The nursing home won"t notice when the time comes - - - :)

Back