Lincoln County Rifle Club (ME) 3 Gun and Unlimited IR50/50 Matches Sunday May 11

T

Ted Derivan

Sunday May 11, 2014 The Lincoln County Rifle Club in Damariscotta ME will hold both a 3 Gun & an Unlimited IR 50/50 match to start the season. The Three Gun Match will start at 9:00 A.M. Followed by the Unlimited Match Registration and drawing for benches at 8:30. Cost per target $4.00 Lunch on the grill will be available for a small fee. Hope to see you all Sunday.

Ted Derivan

See you There

Good on you for holding these matches Ted. It's a lot easier to drive 1.5 hrs than a minimum of 4, if all goes well :)

Pete

Ted, think you know I'll be there! Should be interesting at LCRC.
Half hour for me Pete.....round trip!!
Keith

Not that I was planning on making the trip, but it would be closer to 300 miles for me - each way - so probably not.

I will say that last weekend at Angle Tree Keith was talking about how much he's looking forward to having these local to him matches.

Good luck with your first match and I look forward to reading the results.

Dave Shattuck

You must be

Not that I was planning on making the trip, but it would be closer to 300 miles for me - each way - so probably not.

I will say that last weekend at Angle Tree Keith was talking about how much he's looking forward to having these local to him matches.

Good luck with your first match and I look forward to reading the results.

Dave Shattuck

Way out in central or west central Ma?

No Lobster For You-

It is more of a steak place but it is right on the beach looking out at Islesboro Island. For Lobster you need to come on up and we will make sure you have all the lobster you can handle. It might make the trigger finger slippery though, and lobster juice on the scope is never a good thing.

Ted

Ted
Going to try and get to Maine a couple times this year. Eat lots of Lobster and shoot a little.

PS
Joan can cook Lobsters better than anyone in the whole wide world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ted,
Best of luck with running your IR 50/50 matches. Thanks for adding another range to the sport.

Best,
Michael

Mike,
Thanks. Try to come up to one of them if you can. (Lincoln County or Augusta) Only 4 hrs from Easthampton. 15 degrees cooler, 6mph more wind, but as Gordon knows, Lobster.

Ted

Back