Lincoln County Rifle Club IR 50/50 Results May 11th

T

Ted Derivan

After a very buggy set up the wind came up and blew all the bugs and bullets away. Thanks to everyone that helped out. Congrats to the winners in some very tough downwind conditions.

Sporter

Gary Hamilton 246 9 2
Pete Wass 238 8 1
Ted Derivan 238 8 1

Pete Wass 247 10 6
Keith Royal 247 7 9
John Hassam 246 9 6

John Hassam 249 8 3 (high score for the day!)
Pete Wass 248 14 12
Ted Derivan 244 9 3

3 Gun

Pete Wass 733 32
John Hassam 730 22
Ted Derivan 727 29

UL1

Gary Hamilton 247 9 11
Pete Wass 246 10 16
Randy Lyons 246 7 3

UL2

Gary Hamilton 247 11 1
Pete Wass 246 11 1
Randy Lyons 246 9 16

UL3

Gary Hamilton 248 17 5
Randy Lyons 246 6 2
John Hassam 245 13 10

3 Gun

Gary Hamilton 742 37
Randy Lyons 738 22
Pete Wass 737 30

Ted

Ted,
Congrats on running the first IR 50/50 match at Lincoln County Rifle Club!

Best,
Michael

Hi Ted,

Congrats on your first match as a MD. It's hard to run a match and concentrate on your shooting too huh.

Bill, Mike,

Thanks. I had a lot of support from the club and other shooters. Thanks to Pete Wass and Greg Palman for scoring and Joan Hassam for figuring out the computer program and keeping us on track. The concentrating on the match part was not the issue for me it was the 15 mph winds and the fact that out of 5 wind flags only 3 would point one way at a time. All in all a fun day with good people.

Ted

Nice Start

Ted,
You couldn't have picked a better day....well-a little wind! Thanks for starting them there. As always LCRC proved challenging & considering I thought the scores were pretty good for the tricky range. It was nice to have some of the LCRC regulars come out & give 50/50 a try. Hope they'll continue coming. Thank Joan again for me for the great burgers & dogs!
Keith

Yes, it was a very

interesting day to shoot rimfire. One of these matches I am going to do well with some of my "old junk"! Nice match Ted, good lunch thanks to your wife, and look forward to more shooting.

Congrats Ted.

Congrats on your first match Ted. My day is comming, Good Lord willing next season here in NY. between Syr.& the Hudson vally, I have a real windy spot as well.....but that makes it what it is. Good going! Keep up the good work! Ed.

Attaboy Ted- - -

There was never a doubt as far as I was concerned about the success of your event. I was pleased to see the turnout you got and my thanks as well to Joan. She's a supah Barbi Operator. Also thanks to Jo An, she always is able to make a dern laptop do what it should. See you next time - - -

Pete

first match

Congrats on you're first match Ted and to all the shooters that braved the wind machine.
The Hill boys are looking forward to shooting with you and all of those great shooters from Down Maine
Keep up the good work and try to turn down that wind machine for the next match.
Ray

Ted,

Looks like you're off and running now. Congratulations on both your results and being an MD.

Dave Shattuck

Thanks

Dave, Ray, Ed, Pete, and everyone else,

Thanks for all the support, I look forward to the next match. For lunch Joan is planning some special 250 cheeseburgers.

Ted

Intrigueing, to say the least - -

Dave, Ray, Ed, Pete, and everyone else,

Thanks for all the support, I look forward to the next match. For lunch Joan is planning some special 250 cheeseburgers.

Ted

I'll try to remember not to eat breakfast that day :).

Pete

The way to a persons

Heart is through their stomach. Offer good food and they will come.

Back