leupold scopes

B

buzzard

i have 45x leupold scope, how do i get ahold of a tucker conversion and does that void the warranty, is it even needed,sometimes it seems like the scope acts up,i would like to hear from guys that have expierience with this

thanx
jeff

No, it does not void the warranty. However, if you send it to Leupold they will send it back in original configuration and charge you for the re-configuration to original , about $100. Does it need it? L serial number and after supposedly not. But you can't prove it by me. After years of Tuckers, Leupolds that have no issues, frozen scopes, etc. I've went to Night Force. Maybe heavy but I don't worry about the scope.

thanks for the responce,scope didnt act up today shot against tony harper today in some tough winds at fort hand and managed to come in second to him,and the letter code is t

thanks again
jeff c

thanks for the responce,scope didnt act up today shot against tony harper today in some tough winds at fort hand and managed to come in second to him,and the letter code is t

thanks again
jeff c

The T series should be reliable, if your suspicions continue there's zero downside to sending it back for a check/test it only takes a week to ten days.

Back