Left the Range

cliffkeesee

Club Coordinator
A Friend of Rimfire Has left the Range.
It saddens me to make this announcement.
Our Friend Jesse Patrick passed away yesterday.

Funeral arrangements
Graveside services will be held 1:00 p.m. Wednesday, August 12, 2020 at Glenwood Cemetery with Pastor Bobby Parks officiating. The family will receive friends on Tuesday, August 11, 2020 from 5 until 7 p.m. at Weaver Funeral Home. In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to St. Jude Children’s Hospital, 501 St. Jude Place, Memphis, TN 38105.

May you rest in peace my friend.
Cliff Keesee

Last edited:
Very sorry to hear of Jesse's passing. He was wonderful friend, and always enjoyed talking with him, and shooting with him. I'll always remember him because he was so encouraging when I began shooting rimfire BR. I'd look at my target in disgust, and he'd say, awe, it ain't that bad. It'll get better. Also remember my first good sporter target, which was a 248-16X, and damned if Jesse didn't shoot a 250 and I came in 2nd. HAHAHA Back then 250's with sporters were rare. I thought a lot of Jesse and of all the Kettlefoot gang. Miss shooting with them all. Rest easy Mr. Jesse.

Condolences to Jesse's family. We were happy to call him a friend, always enjoyed shooting with him at Kettlefoot. Once in Jacksonville Cherie heard a couple voices that sounded familiar behind a wooden barrier outside our motel room. It was Jesse and Wayne, we enjoyed their company. Cherie still has a small stuffed skunk on the dash of the truck that Jesse gave her years ago. We will miss him, Rest In Peace.

Ken & Cherie

Back