Left hand shooters

Dick, To tell you the truth I have actually shot a score target or two and I’m familiar with the differences between group and score. I enjoy shooting both group and score, and don’t find one more or less challenging than the other, just different challenges. What I didn’t realize was that somehow in score shooting it wouldn’t slow a guy down if they are loading with the same hand that is running the controls. (whether you leave your hand on the stick during the shot or not) Of course this comes under the heading of “whatever works”.

At any rate, no lefty has said they are using a LB,LP,LE rifle (for group or score) with the joy stick so maybe it’s a setup that’s not used much, which surprises me a bit. Even with the bag squeezers it would seem like a set up that would work well.

Rick Graham

I think it,s just because it,s easier to stay in the firing position with the left bolt right port or thre right bolt ,right port
configuration.

I feel as a left handed shooter, the right port for loading with the loading block on my right side shooting group is the optimal location for me. For example, I may have more then one type of load in my loading block and being able to see the loading block is an advantage as to finding the proper ammo, making sure your have 5 on record when you are running them (bottom 5 for record), if you flip an empty around its easier to retrieve. I am sure there are pros then cons loading from the right side as a left handed shooter. Thats my 3 cents worth. (do to inflation)
Russell

Back