Lead for Cores?

Charlie is doing good. He shot a HV100 group yesterday scored at .029 with a 30br
It's going to be submitted for review as it is within .002 as scored of the record

As far as his cores you just have to plan ahead as best you can. He will get back to you

Wow! Congrats Charlie.
And how did things work out today?

I'm pretty sure he's been getting ready for Riverbend on top of he was sick prior to that..

Not so much sick as covered in stitches and puncture wounds (Cheryl, his wife, too) from breaking up a fight between his bulldog and his daughter's Rottweiler. They both had to go to the emergency room, his description of the scene sounded like bloody chaos.

ouch

Not so much sick as covered in stitches and puncture wounds (Cheryl, his wife, too) from breaking up a fight between his bulldog and his daughter's Rottweiler. They both had to go to the emergency room, his description of the scene sounded like bloody chaos.

I saw first hand the damage inflicted by the bulldog and granddaughter's Rottweiler, not a pretty sight. I told Charlie he needs to get a cattle prod to break those two up, not the first time they had a disagreement.

Dan Honert

Hello, this is Charlie Hood, I'm not sure why you couldn't make contact with our email address Hoodpress@windstream.net , this is the preferred method to contact us with an inquiry about cores and THE place to place orders. We cycle between the 30 cal, the 6mm, and 22, plan on four to six weeks max, sometimes depending on where we are, could be one week, but that would be lucky.
Thanks all for the well wishes, we are doing fine.
It was really nice to shoot that little group, almost made up for all the misery the rest of the time.:) Almost.

Hi Charlie, I am glad you and the missus are doing better. I will send you an email, with the info Sir.
And thanks for your time to reply.

Just sent you an email

thx again.

Last edited:
Back