Latest on Robertson Stocks

N

ncnbrsa

I know that the company went bankrupt and was sold to a Company in Montana or Wyoming. I was wondering when they would be taking orders. I have been waiting patiently for months and need one badly.
Ron

Jefferson can probably provide more detail, but it is my understanding that the new owner has indicated that the company will be up sometime this summer. I too am waiting.

I traded a few e-mails with the new owner in regards to another matter shortly after the Cactus and they were just unloading the trailer.

I am sure it will take some time before they are in production mode. I would hazard a guess not until the fall. Things like this take time. There will be a learning curve for the new owner and any staff that is hired. You cannot take a business that was established, pull up roots and move half way across North America, and then be in production in short order.

Calvin

I traded a few e-mails with the new owner in regards to another matter shortly after the Cactus and they were just unloading the trailer.

I am sure it will take some time before they are in production mode. I would hazard a guess not until the fall. Things like this take time. There will be a learning curve for the new owner and any staff that is hired. You cannot take a business that was established, pull up roots and move half way across North America, and then be in production in short order.

Calvin

I did not want another stock, but if I have to I guess I will if I can't shoot till next year if I do wait. I appreciate your reply and certainly understand the situation.
Ron

Back