Larry Scharnhorst sets new potential world

I knew you wouldn't miss a chance Dave

He is sooo short that the other day when he went to his mail box to put a letter in it, the school bus stopped to pick him up. And yes, it was the short bus.:p

Dave

Dave you are just mercyless on poor old Larry. Being short allows him to hunker down closer to the bench and shoot small groups. ----Bill

Are you going to take this lying down Larry?

How can he hunker down closer to the bench from his ladder??

Dave

Larry....are you going to take this lying down?? OK I know Dave's response.
He is so short you can't tell whether he is lying down or standing up. ----Bill

Bill

Larry....are you going to take this lying down?? OK I know Dave's response.
He is so short you can't tell whether he is lying down or standing up. ----Bill

Larry is probably is St Louis for the match this weekend. He usually leaves 3 or 4 days early.

BTW-you can tell if he is lying down or standing up by the size of the bald spot:cool:

Dave

Larry at St. Louis

Larry is probably is St Louis for the match this weekend. He usually leaves 3 or 4 days early.

BTW-you can tell if he is lying down or standing up by the size of the bald spot:cool:

Dave

Gee Dave I hope he doesn't shoot anymore world Records at SL or we won't be able to live with him. ----Bill

Dave

Now 'AT'S FUNNY right there! I don't care WHO y'are!

:D

al

Larry was here in St. Louis this weekend, and his parting words were, "I can't wait to get home to see what they are writing about me"!
Someone ask one of the shooters how tall Larry was, and they said they didn't really know, but heard his kids got him some shoe lifts so he could ride some of the rides at Six Flags on his 65ht birthday!!!
Ron

He's never been called

Too Tall Scharnhorst. Just take his cap off and you will find no scars from him bumping his head on something, unless you count the time he was crawling under a chair when he dropped his fork.

Dave

Back