Lapua info on 6mmbr.com

Don Stith

Has anyone had a chance to try any of the new Lapua XTRA discussed on the 6mm forum.? It is mentioned on the coverage of the Shot Show
Don

First knowledge

Don:
This was the first we heard about it. All they have said in the past, is buy now and avoid the price increase. They said, there has been extensive testing done with it, but no one know by whom.

I've got an idea of "whom" if it were from the 6mmbr.com website. Rumors were a year ago about a new west coast importer. I won't name names because you know about rumors...........:)

Carp

Last edited by a moderator:
New Lapua ammo

The question now is whom do we talk to to get this stuff when it comes available to the rest of us??

Keith23,
I'm not a Lapua man but if you look in the BRC classifieds the man for you is there selling Lapua. I've heard not a single bad word about Charlie. I'm sure he is foursquare.

Carp

The "whom" is not Charlie, but I think he can line you up with some good Lapua. If not the new stuff right now as soon as the shipment comes. The testing done by "whom" is soon to be seen I think. Assuming that "whom" liked it. Otherwise "whom" will stick to his old Eley that he has said is his ammo of choice on 6mmbr.com.

Carp

Beau

Sorry, but I don't get it. This speaking in tongues has alway given me problems. Bring out the serpents I might get them!!

I'll need more clues!:p:p:p

I've only heard by one man on the 6mmbr.com website that said he shot 70,000 rounds in a year and a half.........I've only been to the website once but it is the only rimfire reference that I found there. Have a look at the site then read between the lines.

Carp

Carp

Thanks for trying to help me figure out the riddle,:( but I went to the site and found an entire forum for rimfire and small bore with pages of topics.

Don't think I can read every one of the post and find whatever it is that you are referencing. :(

Carp,

Post #3, if you are assuming this who, you are in-correct.

Post #5, you are correct.

Post #6 you are correct. This who tested 2 boxes in December, did this who like it, who does not think "whom" really cares, but this who suggests to whomever, give it a try when it becomes available. Does this who still shoot his old Eley, it depends on who would call it old. It's new to this who but to a few whomever's last year shooting their Eley, probably not.

Post # 9 in-correct it's 2 1/2 years, and please feel free to read "in" whatever makes whomever justify feeling good about themselves.

Who scores you 2 correct and 2 incorrect.

Take Care,
Who

Last edited:
rabbit_pancake.jpg

Yikes! if someone knows the guy's name, why not just say it? Man, it ain't like it's a national secret. Or is it?

BTW, that is one funny picture.

Thanks, Douglas

This is getting worse than a Calfee thread............but I do like the bunny:p

New offical target?

Shorty, Is your picture the offical target for some new rimfire group? Well if so is there any restriction on the ammunition used? Will it be OK to use the new lapua? If so, do you know of any west coast distributors?

Back