KY state IBS score results

JackieStogsdill

Started out dead calm, then it rained, then it got windy for the 200yd this afternoon. It was really interesting watching Ronnie and Mike battle it out for the 200yd and grand win. Ronnie had to beat Mike by 2X's the last match, and he did it with a very nice 50-4X target to Mikes 50-2X. Thanks to all the shooters for making the KY State shoot another big success.

100yd
1. Mike Niblett 250-23X
2. Steven Jaynes 250-22X
3. Jerry Nettles 250-22X

200yd
1. Ronnie Long 250-12
2. Mike Niblett 250-9X
3. Danny Hensley 250-8X

Grand
1. Ronnie Long 500-33X
2. Mike Niblett 500-32
3. Rick Fox 500-26X

Congratulations to the winners, they worked hard for there wins. Thanks to Jackie and crew for another fine shoot. One of these days I'm going to learn how to shoot Buckcreek.

Dan

Congrats Ronnie and to all the others who shot well. It was a good match and hard earned win.--Mike Ezell

BUCKCREEK STATE SHOOT

Congratulations to the winners, it looks like another fine shoot. Wish I could had been there. Charlie

Kentucky state championships
I would like to thank Jackie and all the folks at Buckcreek gun club for the hard work and great food and match that we had on Saturday. Congratulations to Mike Niblett, Rick Fox, Danny Hensley and all the other competitors for some fine shooting. It was a long hard trip but turned out to be very rewarding and I appreciate all the kind words from everyone. I look forward to returning to the great state of Kentucky for another match in the near future.
Ronnie

Congratulations to all the winners. Sounds like another great shoot at BuckCreek. I really wish I could have been there. Jackie, how bad did you show up Rick on the lunch (hot dogs vs. ???)
Ron Jackson

Congratulations to the winners, and to Timmy Roland and Greg Yanders, who also stayed clean all day. Six shooters scoring 500 was pretty amazing with the tricky gusts in the afternoon.

Keith

Ronnie,
Congratulations, just hope it was not as hot there as it was in Dublin last match. Good shooting to all, "a
day at the range is better than a day at work".
John
Mims, Fl.
fla mac

Congratulations to all the winners. Sounds like another great shoot at BuckCreek. I really wish I could have been there. Jackie, how bad did you show up Rick on the lunch (hot dogs vs. ???)
Ron Jackson

Ron. I guess it depends on which a person likes best, hotdogs or hamburgers with all the fixings. I think John Kruzan grilled 50 hamburgers (which I owe him a hugh thanks) and there was only one left. I know I really enjoyed mine.

Keith,
Let's not forget to mention Paul Money who was just about to show all of us how to shoot X's when he got bit by the Buckcreek gremlins on target 4 at 200. He had 8 X's on two targets before the problem on target 4. Good shooting Paul!!!
Ronnie

KY state IBS score :
Yessir!! Jackie put on a good'un again! Even the ladies seemed to enjoy the "Hospitality Shack". Congrats to all the winners, especially those @ 200. That was Buckcreek being very sneaky.

Wayne

Back